CE help for the end of 2010 and 2011

Warn3rv3

CAGiversary!
Unfortunately it's hard to tell without knowing the print numbers, I can offer a few thoughts though:

-Provided it takes off like its predecessor, FFXIV will probably hold its value. If they don't continue the print run, I'd imagine there'd be alot of players later on who will want one of those security tokens. The same might be possible with DCU:O... if either of these lives up to their potential they will gain more followers over time which will help the value of these CEs.

-I dunno about the regular AC Brotherhood CE, but the Gamestop version (with the Jester jack-in-the-box) is obviously going to be a bit more limited. Even though people were speaking to the contrary when this CE was posted on the deals forum, the AC CEs seem to keep in price quite well (even the "losers" of the lot, AC1 for 360 and AC2 for PS3, still sell for about $50 and $90 respectively)

-They said it was going to be really limited but I don't think the LBP2 CE will be very hard to find. However, kinda like the bobbleheads in the Fallout 3 CE, I'd imagine the sackboy doll will keep in price a bit. Personally I think it's just a great CE overall though, regardless of it's eventual worth.

bread's done
Back