Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Anyways, people have been ripping off Demo Man's Numa Numa schtick for years; it's time he did the same to them.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It's so true.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Anyways, people have been ripping off Demo Man's Numa Numa schtick for years; it's time he did the same to them.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

If people want to continue to rip off Gary Brolsma... go ahead. My life will go on regardless.

[quote name='Moxio']Liquid, you get Seed yet?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Looks like I got scammed...for 80 cents...:roll:

The guy has a pretty smooth operation: he gets no negatives because he says the amount of time for the order to process is longer than the time limit for leaving feedback is.
It's hardly worth the amount of money he makes though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nope. Looks like I got scammed...for 80 cents...:roll:

The guy has a pretty smooth operation: he gets no negatives because he says the amount of time for the order to process is longer than the time limit for leaving feedback is.
It's hardly worth the amount of money he makes though.[/QUOTE]

You know for sure you're getting nothing?

That sucks.

[quote name='Moxio']You know for sure you're getting nothing?

That sucks.[/QUOTE]At this point, I highly doubt it. A few people also gave him negs over what I just described too. =/

I think I'll order it again directly from them after Christmas, when I'll have time to read it.

Dude...I thought that was the Angry video game nerd and he just changed his name to the Irate Gamer at first.

Google Chris Bores...seems not a lot of people are happy with him right now...

What did you get scammed out of?
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Dude...I thought that was the Angry video game nerd and he just changed his name to the Irate Gamer at first.

Google Chris Bores...seems not a lot of people are happy with him right now...[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

There's an Anti-Chris Bores underground movement on YouTube.

I like how fitting his name is.

[quote name='Strell']I tried to watch this, and then I saw on the right side of the screen a link to "the perfect butt flex."

So that defeats that.[/quote]

Actually, I watched it just before he posted the link (thought about doing it myself) and it is really interesting, because they do show some examples back to back of AVGN and IG.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I'm very interested in this "perfect butt flex" I feel as though my butt flex is sub-par at best.[/quote]

Eh, I watched that video, too. Just seems like another attention whore when you read her responses to comments.

While not bad, her ass is only okay...you're not missing much.

[quote name='zewone']Well, I'm buying the 40GB on the 2nd.

I'm going to be selling Spidey 3 to Casey, unless he backs out for some reason.

Why? Were you interested?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was. Way to look out.

You be douggin' me, not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back