Celebrate the Holidays (Coca-Cola/PS3 contest)

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/7elevenholiday/

8. Prizes:
a. Sweepstakes Prize: 7 Grand Prizes (1 per Week): A 320GB PlayStation®3, 1 PlayStation®Move Motion Controller, a PlayStation®Eye, and Sports ChampionsTM Game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $399.99. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes: 235 First Prizes: A PlayStation®Eye, 1 PlayStation®Move Controller, and Sports ChampionsTM Game. ARV: $99.99. 15,000 Second Prizes: Sports ChampionsTM Dynamic Theme download for PS3TM. ARV: $1.99. The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize are based on the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Promotion Period, divided by the number of Instant Win prizes. For All Prizes: Total ARV of All Prizes: $56,147.58. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize or 1 Instant Win Game Prize per person.

I just won a Sports Champions Theme and it looks like "one and done" rules, so... good luck everyone!

You've ended up with three matching images! You've won a PlayStation®Eye, 1 PlayStation®Move Controller, and a Sports Champions™ Game! Look for an email coming soon with prize details.

Thank you OP!

You've ended up with three matching images! You've won a Sports Champions™ dynamic theme for your PS3! Look for an email coming soon with prize details.

It's not one and you're done, rather one a day.

You've already earned a sweepstakes entry for today, so you're all set. Log in tomorrow for another chance to win.

[quote name='admiralvic']You've ended up with three matching images! You've won a PlayStation®Eye, 1 PlayStation®Move Controller, and a Sports Champions™ Game! Look for an email coming soon with prize details.

Thank you OP![/QUOTE]

Congrats. Nice to see someone with a PS won.:applause:

Well poo people from Kentucky aren't allowed. Might have to send this to family in Washington if I actually win a bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retardotron']guess no more ps3 this week, homes[/QUOTE]
as much as im happy about my win... I hate to inform you but I didnt get a ps3 =P so its still up! However donations are always accepted =D (jkjk)

I got the sports champions theme, also. Since I have no interest in actually using it, here's the code for someone who does: H55L-GPN3-KE2J

As per the email:
Instructions for redeeming this Voucher Code on your PS3™ system:

1. Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account)
2. From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB™, select ‘PlayStation®Store’
3. Select the ‘Redeem Codes’ icon located in the upper right of the screen
4. Enter Voucher Code. Please note that the Voucher Code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Once the Voucher Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Continue.’
5. Product is now available for download

[quote name='blamoball'] H55L-GPN3-KE2J [/QUOTE]

Was already used by a lurker I guess.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Got the Sports Champions theme as well. Do I want it? Nope!

Your promotional code is: 6R26-4LNR-3FBQ

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

This one however was not. Surprised I got it as you posted almost an hour ago.

Thanks to both of you as you didn't just put it on your trade list as its only a $2 theme that you could probably get a million of if you made enough emails.

[quote name='admiralvic']You've ended up with three matching images! You've won a PlayStation®Eye, 1 PlayStation®Move Controller, and a Sports Champions™ Game! Look for an email coming soon with prize details.

Thank you OP![/QUOTE]

I won this too, a couple of days ago when it got posted in the text2win thread.

[quote name='retardotron']guess no more ps3 this week, homes[/QUOTE]

They are giving away 235 of these, the 7 PS3 grand prizes are given away at the end of the promotion.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Bah. Stupid state. I'm not eligible. 7-Eleven is overrated.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad. Here, have a theme code. :)

Sent in PM so random lurker doesn't take it.

[quote name='LackeyZero']o people actually want the Sports Champions Theme?

I was going to delete it, but here's the code: [FONT=&quot]MBEL-ACNR-EF2F [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[quote name='crazyivan19']Yeah... here's my code for the Sports Champions theme: 6MQL-R5NL-A4GR
[/QUOTE]

Lurkers got them all.... Figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won a move, eye camera, and sports champion if they ever send the confirmation email

Apparently it'll take 8-10 weeks to come AFTER the end of the promotion

[quote name='bobright']Got the sports champions theme, but lined up three "Playstation Move" icons was I robbed? lol[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was like "WUT" then I got a stupid theme.

[quote name='nnthomas']Same here. I was like "WUT" then I got a stupid theme.[/QUOTE]
When I won the Move pack I lined up three 12 packs of Coke. I figured I won free Coke

Anyone want this:

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by the Celebrate the Holidays with Coca-Cola and PlayStation® at 7-Eleven® stores, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a Sports Champions™ Dynamic Theme download for PS3™. Please use the promotional code on your PlayStation to redeem by 03/31/2010.

Your promotional code is: TJGK-J8NH-RRK3

To redeem this Voucher Code for the Sports Champions™ Dynamic Theme download for PS3™, please follow the instructions below.

Instructions for redeeming this Voucher Code on your PS3™ system:

1. Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account)
2. From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB™, select ‘PlayStation®Store’
3. Select the ‘Redeem Codes’ icon located in the upper right of the screen
4. Enter Voucher Code. Please note that the Voucher Code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Once the Voucher Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Continue.’
5. Product is now available for download

[quote name='Jikagi']I also go the theme but I don't have a PS3 so its:
3PMT-QDNT-JLFG[/QUOTE]

thanx sir.

PS: lined 3 Move icons and won a them just now....WTF that was hard since it was diagonaly and Move icons....

bread's done
Back