Celebrate the Holidays (Coca-Cola/PS3 contest)

[quote name='femmebot33']They shouldn't stop people's hearts like that! Thought I won the Move pack and it was just the theme too. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

hahahah...at first i was like :applause: then i was like :cry: then :bomb: then i posted lol.....three emotions in one 3 seconds....sux lol..cool contest tho thnx OP

Won two themes today. (2 different emails ;))

Here's one
Your promotional code is: GM8Q-5EN3-QR79

And here's another
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Your promotional code is: 4MJ9-PGNG-LBE9 [/FONT]

Enjoy.
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif][/FONT]

You've ended up with three matching images! You've won a Sports Champions™ dynamic theme for your PS3! Look for an email coming soon with prize details.

I don't have a PS3 :(

If anybody has an extra Sports Champion Dynamic PS3 Theme he or she does not want, I'll gladly use it. :) I'm ineligible to play in this contest since I live in TN.

Please send the Code in a PM if possible since I won't be able to redeem it until I get home later. Thank you in advance to anybody who feels generous!

84761091.png

38145663.png

ok wtf did I just get ripped off, kinda pissed huh?

[quote name='rct316']
84761091.png

38145663.png

ok wtf did I just get ripped off, kinda pissed huh?[/QUOTE]

if you look at the first page... Both say you matched 3, im not saying its right or wrong the way they're doing it (as I matched 3 moves and got the move), but atleast its not a glitch that screwed you =\

[quote name='rct316']
ok wtf did I just get ripped off, kinda pissed huh?[/QUOTE]

It's cuz you're using IE8.

keke. jk.

But seriously. Upgrade to IE9 or maybe Chrome. IE8 is... awful.. ;)

since i don't have a ps3, first person who PMs me gets one of those sports themes and a clash of the titans SD rental.

I got 3 PS Moves in a row as well, and still got the crappy theme. What gives?!

You've ended up with three matching images! You've won a Sports Champions™ dynamic theme for your PS3! Look for an email coming soon with prize details.

Guys, it says to match 3 images. Matching any 3 images is a win - of some kind. You don't necessarily win what you matched.

[quote name='kyrhon']It's cuz you're using IE8.

keke. jk.

But seriously. Upgrade to IE9 or maybe Chrome. IE8 is... awful.. ;)[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but try writing compatible CSS and Javascript all the way back to IE6. Now that's awful. ;)

I can't believe I did this over 30 times. I even used my friends email addresses. Heck, I even made up addresses and decided that if I won anything in the instant prizes I'd make that email real. If anyone wants them, I have TONS of codes!

Thanks OP. Got the Dynamic Theme. And since I know I'm getting Sports Champs for Xmas, I wil use the theme in good health.

Thanks, even though I think we'll be littering the place with theme codes. :razz:

Please use the promotional code on your PlayStation to redeem by 03/31/2010.
Uh, hope that's a typo.

922N-6NN8-9NJL

[quote name='Firvagor']Thanks, even though I think we'll be littering the place with theme codes. :razz:

Uh, hope that's a typo.

922N-6NN8-9NJL
[/QUOTE]

Used it, thanks :D

This dynamic theme is boring. It near approaches being static.
Ah well, free is free.

Not eligible because I'm in Alabama. Drat. If anyone wins a theme code, I would happily take it off your hands :D
EDIT SamusXtreme got me a code, so I'm good now :) I'll take more if you have spares though, I can give them away to people on my site

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CactiNomad']Has anyone won anything other than the theme?[/QUOTE]
Won the eye Toy, 1 controller, and Sports Champion.

Lined up 3 Coke 12 packs.

bread's done
Back