Celebrities you have Met/Twittered/Communicated with

[quote name='Chase']I've never been caught up with celebrity or reaching out to celebrities. I've seen people, on Twitter, beg celebrities for retweets, replies, and follows, and it's pretty disgusting. Just my two cents, tho.[/QUOTE]

I agree, if they re-tweet me, thats a small perk in my day...but i dont beg them

I have only met two celebrities in the past few years... One was Lauren Graham (from Gilmore Girls), and the other was Chris Hall (formerly of Stabbing Westward).

Didn't have much of a conversation with Lauren Graham, she stopped into the store that I was working at to pick up a car charger for a cellphone... Seemed like a nice enough person. I will say that she is ridiculously hot in person though.

Chris Hall played in Philly a few months ago with his new band The Dreaming... the show was at a little bar (Legendary Dobbs) and was out in the crowd almost the whole night. Through the course of the show, I ended up talking to him at least three times. He was really nice and sociable, and genuinely seems to enjoy what he is doing for a living. I'm sure to most of you he is barely even a celebrity, but I found it to be amazing to hang out (and have actual conversations) with someone whom I have been a fan of since the 90s.

Only Met

When I was a kid: Imelda Marcos (former First Lady of the Philippines)

Since then: Peter Dante (mostly in Adam Sandler films), Randy Orton, and Tia Carrere.

If you remember Talk show radio host, Tom Leykis, he did retweeted some of my tweets since he's back on internet radio back in April.

Met:

Gloria Estefan and The Miami Sound Machine
Grant Show (Melrose Place)
Matt Hardy
James O'Barr (This was the highlight of my weekend at Days of the Dead Horror con in Atlanta.)
Derek Mears
Bill Moseley
Sid Haig (Shared the elevator with him at Days of the Dead Horror con.)
Tyler Mane
Christopher Hall (formerly of Stabbing Westward and current lead of The Dreaming)
The Dreaming band
Jerry Lawler
Kane
Dolph Ziggler
Vordell Walker (indy wrestler; became a friend)
Dagon Briggs (indy wrestler; became a friend too)
Seven Briggs (indy wrestler; also known as Fluff Dupp from TNA.)
Jon Davis (indy wrestler; went to high school with him)

I have met plenty more people but their names escape me at this moment.

As far as twitter goes, I have traded messages with actor Sean Astin, band Hungry Lucy, authors David Bain, Michael R. Hicks, and Steve Umstead. They follow me on twitter as well as a handful of independent authors and a couple of other bands.

I traded a few e-mails with author Russell Kirkpatrick (Across the Face of the Earth) and have him as a friend on Facebook.

Cecil Fielder and Prince Fielder when Cecil still played and Prince was like 12 years old or something. He was fat as hell.

They stayed at my babysitter's brother house when they played the MN Twins. Go Twinkies!

I saw nicholas cage filming his movie chicago.
I also talked to Ray Sefo while he was shopping in Tokyo. Real nice guy.

Evan Longoria (Tampa Bay Rays 3B) and his girlfriend Jamie Edmondson (former playboy playmate) a few times. Longo donated money to our animal shelter for every hr he hit this year and Jamie facilitated it. Our family was friends with Mets pitcher Dwight Gooden for a long time. Still have signed baseballs from him. I played baseball with former pitcher Bobby Thigpen's son for a while. I also met Bobby a few times. Think that's it

bread's done
Back