Cell Flirt ... I cant believe there are guys lonely enough to use this

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
I'm amazed that there are some guys that would use this service. How do you know if a woman (or a human for that matter) is even texting you. It could be bot for all someone knows.

[quote name='Cell Flirt TOS']By registering for the CellflirtTM text chat service you thereby acknowledge that you are 18+, have read, accept and agree to the Terms of Use and to pay the fee of $.50 per message received plus any other charges applied to your wireless bill for this service. You can opt-out or cancel the CellflirtTM service at any time by texting STOP to 44123 or by other means provided on the Website. Important note regarding chat services: Chat services allow others to initiate text chat with you, therefore, your lack of participation will not cancel the service, and messages received by you will still result in charges even if you don’t respond. Therefore, in order to cancel the service and avoid receiving messages and fees, you must opt-out.[/quote]

I find that whole statement amusing. I wonder if people that sign up for it get spammed to shit with a flood of text messages when they sign up.

How could someone be that desperate?

I even get action working in a grocery store... funny story there, got in lots of trouble.

But anyway, it is pathetic how some guys can't even talk to girls.

Sounds like something for WOW gold farmers to do in their downtime for some extra cash and at the same time practice their engrish.

"uhh sexy man,big man touch me hard..." 50 cents

"you sound very cool,so funny" 50 cents

fortune to be made on losers.

[quote name='Quackzilla']How could someone be that desperate?

I even get action working in a grocery store... funny story there, got in lots of trouble.

But anyway, it is pathetic how some guys can't even talk to girls.[/quote]

You brought it up, so now you gotta tell us... :lol:

threads like this always make me think the OP is looking for someone to explain so that it validates his $400 cell flirt bill.

I thought of trying this once and post something crazy to see what kind of reply I get, something along the lines of:

"It turns me on when I am covered with mustard"

or something out there like:

"I just killed a man"

"I am masturbating right now."

[quote name='mr ryles']I thought of trying this once and post something crazy to see what kind of reply I get, something along the lines of:

"I am masturbating right now."[/quote]

I'm sure they get this quite a bit.

[quote name='mr ryles']I thought of trying this once and post something crazy to see what kind of reply I get, something along the lines of:

"It turns me on when I am covered with mustard"

or something out there like:

"I just killed a man"

"I am masturbating right now."[/quote]

Or how bout .. "I'm currently participating in a lemon party."

Glad I'm not alone in thinking this has to be the stupidest "service" ever. Are people really that dumb to pay send to text messages to random people? Hell, they might not even be people it could all be automated.

[quote name='mr ryles']"I just typed this message with my wang"[/QUOTE]
That mental image is going to last a goddamn lifetime. Thanks a million.

[quote name='Pylis']That mental image is going to last a goddamn lifetime. Thanks a million.[/QUOTE]

I think that would actually be impossible as the damn cell phone buttons are so small.

[quote name='mr ryles']I think that would actually be impossible as the damn cell phone buttons are so small.[/quote]
The set up is too easy for the insult ;)

[quote name='gizmogc']Is this the commercial with the 3 guys all sitting on a love seat throwing a football? Man that is so gay.[/quote]
Yeah. And they crowd around a single phone and stare at the screen as they laugh an high five each other.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I've used services...

I mean...

I've seen commercials for these services that advertise 99 cents per message sent/received.[/QUOTE]

You could message them saying, "I don't have any legs"

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']You brought it up, so now you gotta tell us... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, having access to all that produce, and knowing they were just gonna throw out those squishy tomatoes...

[quote name='gizmogc']Is this the commercial with the 3 guys all sitting on a love seat throwing a football? Man that is so gay.[/QUOTE]

That sounds AWESOME!

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah. And they crowd around a single phone and stare at the screen as they laugh an high five each other.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I've seen this. The guys in the commercial are fairly attractive and wouldn't have any problems getting women at a bar. So freaking stupid.

You know, I opened this thread really wanting to say that getting women isn't easy for every guy. There are 20 year old guys out there that haven't kissed a girl. It's easy to say just keep asking girls out, but get shot down 50+ times in a row, and see where your self esteem is sitting.

It's funny, I didn't date in high school. I was 17 when I first kissed a girl. It's also odd that, after I started dating my wife, I gained confidence. Now, I could probably date tons of women. I get flirted with often, but it wasn't that easy. I

Though, I try to think back when I was 17 and thought I'd never date. That I would be alone forever, and wonder if I could do this. The thing is, I can't imagine doing it then either. So, this might really be the dumbest service ever.

I would not sign up for something like this if it was free, let alone pay 50 cents for it. Just sounds retarted.

Then again, those commercials that are on at real early times in the morning(like 2 in the morning) that advertise for the phone sex look retarted too.

"Hey guys, looking for someone to talk too? Me too. And now for only 4.99 a minute we can talk!!"

Why not just look buy a hooker? How is talking to someone doing anything for the person?

My favorite part is that they tell you to "text TEASE... that's T-E-A-S-E..." do we really need people to spell out words like Tease or Relax for us? S'pose that's their target audience though...

[quote name='mr ryles']I think that would actually be impossible as the damn cell phone buttons are so small.[/QUOTE]
You underestimate the power of the wang.

[quote name='lordxixor101']You know, I opened this thread really wanting to say that getting women isn't easy for every guy. There are 20 year old guys out there that haven't kissed a girl. It's easy to say just keep asking girls out, but get shot down 50+ times in a row, and see where your self esteem is sitting.

It's funny, I didn't date in high school. I was 17 when I first kissed a girl. It's also odd that, after I started dating my wife, I gained confidence. Now, I could probably date tons of women. I get flirted with often, but it wasn't that easy. I

Though, I try to think back when I was 17 and thought I'd never date. That I would be alone forever, and wonder if I could do this. The thing is, I can't imagine doing it then either. So, this might really be the dumbest service ever.[/QUOTE]

the key is girls dont wanna go after a guy that nobody else wants. If nobody else wants you then they think somethin must be wrong with you and girls wont give u a chance most of the time. But after you date one or two then girls start noticin you... unless your an ugly nerd but still.

bread's done
Back