Cell Phone help

severednow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes. I need to get a new cell phone. I have AT&T/Cingular/Ever Changing Name company as my provider and have for 6 years. We're on the family talk plan. My personal line is not available for a discount but the other line is. If I was to get a new phone on the other line could I just swap out the Sim cards without a problem?

Also does anyone have any recommendations? I'm wanting to do this this week if it'll work that way I can still get the rebate that they're offering. I'd prefer to not have to pay for the phone. I'm leaning toward the Nokia 6126. I currently have a Razr (not sure which model, its a year old). The only extra feature I really use on my phone is the camera (I don't use internet or such).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

As long as you either get an unlocked phone or get another at&t phone you will be fine. Buy one from ebay, used or if you check out the prepaid at&t website, they have the 6126 for $130 shipped. Just be sure to choose the "pay as you go" plan if you buy from them, that way you don't end up with another monthly plan.

bread's done
Back