Cell Phone, How do you upload a Image onto your Phone VIA the Internet?

SpartanWarrior

CAGiversary!
I have a Brand NEW LG 325 camera Slider phone. It has a digital camera and all and says I can save a Uploaded pic as a screensaver. My girlfriend wants me to put an image of her up their(lol she said I had to take down VIDA GUERRA). I would just take a pic of her with the camera phone but she rather me use one of her modeling photos. Basically I have her pics on my PC and was wondering how do I get tthem to my camera, is their any programs or sites that would allow me to upload them their and then surf the net via Phone and save it as a Screen saver or a Cord I can buy for my cell that can connect to PC so I can transfer RIngtones,images, and games? Thanks :)

Why do all that work? Go the cheap ass route: Bring up the picture on your monitor and take a picture of it with the phone. Voila! :D

[quote name='SpartanWarrior']I have a Brand NEW LG 325 camera Slider phone. It has a digital camera and all and says I can save a Uploaded pic as a screensaver. My girlfriend wants me to put an image of her up their(lol she said I had to take down VIDA GUERRA). I would just take a pic of her with the camera phone but she rather me use one of her modeling photos. Basically I have her pics on my PC and was wondering how do I get tthem to my camera, is their any programs or sites that would allow me to upload them their and then surf the net via Phone and save it as a Screen saver or a Cord I can buy for my cell that can connect to PC so I can transfer RIngtones,images, and games? Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

I am sure there is a way to do it. I know the LG9800 comes with a data cable which ataches to the computer and you can download stuff from there. Does the 325 have a cable?

[quote name='nevposey']I am sure there is a way to do it. I know the LG9800 comes with a data cable which ataches to the computer and you can download stuff from there. Does the 325 have a cable?[/QUOTE]

nope I do not believe so

Sometimes it doesn't come with a cable, but I my phone takes the same USB mini cable as my Sony digital camera and PSP.

[quote name='Scorch']Why do all that work? Go the cheap ass route: Bring up the picture on your monitor and take a picture of it with the phone. Voila! :D[/QUOTE]

That's how I got my Half Life 2 wallpaper. :lol:

I also have a Verizon LG phone, and I have your easy solution right here.

I noticed that when I e-mailed pics from my phone to my Yahoo address, it showed them as being from (my phone number)@vzwpix.com. Well, since I had lost all my old pics when my old phone died, I figured maybe I could send some from my Photobucket account to my phone via that address.

Guess what- It works! Just copy and paste the picture into an e-mail (do NOT attach it) and send it the way I explained. Voila.

You can use 3gupload.com but i think you have to pay to sign up, not sure though. Otherwise take a picture of one of the pictures like Scorch suggested. I do this all the time. Its simple and its fast.

[quote name='Matt Young']I also have a Verizon LG phone[/quote]

That fucking phone. I've had it replaced 2 times this past week. The first time, it kept saying "Inbox Full" when nothing was there. Sent off for a replacement. Received it, and while texting, it went into "unresponsive callback" - it froze and shut off, and when it tried to start back up, it would reset itself. Lost all my pictures and phonebook.

So heads up, back up your stuff at every opportunity you get.

[quote name='Kayden']I just googled Vida Guerra.... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

If you can find her 'naughty' pics, you'll :drool: even more. Interestingly enough, they were released in the wild internets since someone hacked into her phone service.:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']If you can find her 'naughty' pics, you'll :drool: even more. Interestingly enough, they were released in the wild internets since someone hacked into her phone service.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Those were the ones I found, shes a damn attention whore... but fuckin... :hot::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']If you can find her 'naughty' pics, you'll :drool: even more. Interestingly enough, they were released in the wild internets since someone hacked into her phone service.:lol:[/QUOTE]
I wish she could of had a phone like cheapyd's when she took those :drool:.

bread's done
Back