Cell phone plan deals?

bigsick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone know of any cell phone plan deals out there? I'm on verizon now but my contract just expired. I'm thinking about going to a new company but didntt know if anyone knows of any really good deals before i go out there and check out the b&M stores.

i know a while back there was the sprint deal for like 30 bucks a month..i think it was some employee deal..but i dont know if thats valid anymore? thanks

check out page plus celluar. Its non-contract $40.00 a month for unlimited txting/calling/20mb data plan. It uses verizon's towers and you can also you verizon cell phones on it. I was able to port my at&t number to them within 5-10mins.

[quote name='bigsick']i know a while back there was the sprint deal for like 30 bucks a month..i think it was some employee deal..but i dont know if thats valid anymore? thanks[/QUOTE]
You're thinking of the SERO plan. As far as I know, they've gotten rid of it for new subscribers (you're okay if you're grandfathered in). They have basically the same plan (they've changed the name) for employees or friends/family of employees, but they've jacked up the price, so it's no longer $30 per month. Most providers give discounts for certain employers, so that might be worth looking into. Other than that, I'm not sure of any other way to get a cheaper plan nowadays.

bread's done
Back