Cell phone provider advice.

Theenternal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Any advice/deals? Looking for the following options.

Family plan with 3 phones.
Unlim Nights weekends/or strong night time minutes.
Free in service calls.
LD/no roaming.
Good nationwide service.

Thanks!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']alltell, hands down.[/quote]

should I just go to the alltell website? my knowledge of where to shop/etc for cell phones is pretty primitive.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']alltell, hands down.[/quote]
agreed. Alltel isn't the best but the family plan is one hell of a deal, that is what I have and if ur lookin for a nice phone I have the v710

other great thing about alltell is they always end up giving you free things by accident. I have bought about 10 ringtones off their access plan and it hasnt cost me a thing when it shoulda cost a lot. Also, the free mobile to mobile is excellent!! I have the motorolla t720, it was nice when it first came out but now u can probly get it for about 30 bucks.

I have US Cellular. Where I live 90% of the people have US Cellular. For me they have been great, but they may not be big in your area.

[quote name='tornadomann']I have US Cellular. Where I live 90% of the people have US Cellular. For me they have been great, but they may not be big in your area.[/quote]

I had US Cellular for a while. I don't think it works in Florida. You'd have to check their coverage.

bread's done
Back