ChaCha! - Make 10-20 cents per question answered!

greattastic

CAGiversary!
ChaCha is a service that allows people to text message questions in from all over the country and get a researched (160 character or less) answer in a matter of minutes.

You can sign up to be a guide (you answer people's questions) Here, and after a quick test you're ready to make some money!

So far I've been a guide for three weeks and I'm up to $360 earned. I just fire it up while I'm watching TV or not doing anything important and answer some questions.

They pay either monthly with checks, or you can open up an account with the first internet bank of indiana and they send you a chacha debit card that you can reload with the money you've earned from ChaCha at any time.

If you check it out and decide to sign up, please put my email address in as the guy who referred you in the "ChaCha Guide Referral Email Address" box. It's [email protected]

I get a penny for every question you answer for referring you, and after you sign up, everyone you get to sign up as a referral will get the same, it's a little incentive to get some more guides signed up, they get over 400,000 questions per day!

Thanks! Have fun with it!

I'll answer any questions you've got if anyone is interested.

-Greattastic

We had posts about ChaCha awhile ago...and they got locked cause peoples were asking for help on the "tests" Just a heads up!

I made about $900 in three months time working less then 10 hrs a week when it was $0.20 all the time, then it was worth my time. After all the changes in August I quit but who knows maybe I'll start up again. I can't remember the other CAG who introduced me to it but at one time I was making over $14 an hr.

But the best of luck to you and i didn't mean to thread crap. If you need some extra cash ChaCha is a good source.

Ah, that stinks, I didn't think the tests were particularly difficult but I guess I could see where that would become a problem.

My first week sucked, it was ten cents per question, but since then I've been getting the twenty cents.

Now you just have to answer 200 questions in a week with 95% accuracy.

I check on the forums for the times when they're offering bonuses and only answer questions then. Most weeks they do a few hours where they'll match your earnings up to a certain amount.

bread's done
Back