Chairman_LMAO's Lowball #2 IS OVER! THANKS FOR BIDDING, EVERYONE!

[quote name='platinumsoldier']

It looks like it's going to be an epic battle for this guide! lol[/QUOTE]

For the record, I have no problem with this.

Bump for the last few minutes!

I sense them, their crosshairs...
anime.sniper.jpg

THE SNIPERS! :cold:

BUNDLEMANIA!
These cart-only games are available in bundles only! Same rules apply for bidding
BUNDLE #1 - 3
Battleship, Jurassic Park Rampage Edition, Dynamite Headdy
BUNDLE #2 - 3
Sonic 3, Sonic Spinball, College Slam
BUNDLE #3 - $4
X-Men 2, Maximum Carnage, NBA Jam TE
BUNDLE #4 - $3
King of the Monsters 2, McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure, Might and Magic
BUNDLE #5 - $5
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure, Columns, Strider

Eek, this is getting intense...

Tales of Vesperia Guide - $40

Come on, I don't even have one copy of the guide, and you have some don't ye kissful?

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Bump for the last few minutes!

I sense them, their crosshairs...
anime.sniper.jpg

THE SNIPERS! :cold:
[/QUOTE]

I was counting on them. You can say what you will to ward them off, but they always come.

Ending in about 30 minutes, guys!

BUNDLE #4 - $4.00
BUNDLE #5 - $6.00

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I was counting on them. You can say what you will to ward them off, but they always come.

Ending in about 30 minutes, guys![/QUOTE]
Heh, I salute you sir.

BUNDLE #4 - $5.00
BUNDLE #5 - $7.00

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Eek, this is getting intense...

Tales of Vesperia Guide - $40

Come on, I don't even have one copy of the guide, and you have some don't ye kissful?[/QUOTE]

this can get interesting haha

BUNDLE #1 - $4.00
BUNDLE #3 - $5.00

[quote name='platinumsoldier']Ooh, I'm out of the battle, I don't have enough money to continue this! lol

Congrats to whoever wins it though![/QUOTE]
Bidding in a lowball is like making love. You need to know your own limitations. ;)

Here's hoping that my lack of a Vesperia guide got to Kissful's heart. :)

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Bidding in a lowball is like making love. You need to know your own limitations. ;)[/QUOTE]

Quite possibly the best quote I've heard all day :cool:

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Quite possibly the best quote I've heard all day :cool:[/QUOTE]
Heh, I am flattered that you think so dude.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']For the record, I haven't recieved my own guide yet. So don't get your hopes up just yet VT! ;)[/QUOTE]
There's that feeling again... not quite that pleasant though.

May the one with the deepest pockets win!

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Bidding in a lowball is like making love. You need to know your own limitations. ;)[/QUOTE]

Or you could just go with my approach, go bat shit crazy for two minutes and then pass out drunk and sweating...

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Heh, I am flattered that you think so dude.

There's that feeling again... not quite that pleasant though.

May the one with the deepest pockets win![/QUOTE]

Yoko screencap. Even if I leave with nothing, there was at least this.

:ds: Phantasy Star 0 - $7

BUNDLE #1 - $5.00
BUNDLE #3 - $6.00

ALRIGHT STOP! SHUT UP! NO MORE BIDDING! IT'S OVER!

I'll be here writing out invoices all night if you need to PM me a question. Thanks for bidding, everyone!

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Your welcome VT ;) Don't say I never gave you anything hehe.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I won't.

For the record, I was bluffing; HARD. :cool:

Edit: Indeed, it is that rare. Plus since Vesperia is a popular Tales chapter it is expensive.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Aw, where was my last second showdown with you Kissful?! D;[/QUOTE]

lol She actually told me 30 minutes ago in a PM that she was done bidding for it. I guess she still wanted to keep the suspense in the air. :D

[quote name='gbpackers94']Just wondering why does everyone want the vesperia guide so badly? Is it rare?[/QUOTE]

Yep, pretty rare. The last one I saw on ebay went for something like $75.

But everyone wins! VT gets a rare guide for under market price, and I made some money!

Glad to see that you see it that way Chairman! I certainly thank you for the chance to win it.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']I already bought a Vesperia guide myself last week ;) Yay Chairman![/QUOTE]
Oh, you little wench... ha ha ha. It's all good. It will go rather nicely next to my Lunar guides!

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Glad to see that you see it that way Chairman! I certainly thank you for the chance to win it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, of course. If I wanted ebay prices, I would have put it there. Here, I knew I wasn't gonna make as much, but someone on CAG would get it for a good price.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Oh, of course. If I wanted ebay prices, I would have put it there. Here, I knew I wasn't gonna make as much, but someone on CAG would get it for a good price.[/QUOTE]
You would have had to deal with ebay & PayPal fees anyhow which would have drained you back down to nearly $40. If you ask me you did just the right thing. Also the CAG that got it is certainly appreciative. ;)

I am still shocked by the rising prices of the Tales guides on ebay. Vesperia is honestly the only one I am going to buy the guide for, simply because I liked what I saw. The collector's value doesn't hurt either!

Man, what a time for my internet to go down. Looks like I still won anyway! But nonetheless, all my seething hatred for Time Warner :bomb:

[quote name='fwbweux']Man, what a time for my internet to go down. Looks like I still won anyway! But nonetheless, all my seething hatred for Time Warner :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. My internet was starting to get shaky about two hours before the end time. I'm glad mine stayed online, cause I'd have a lot of angry people to deal with...:whistle2:#

bread's done
Back