Chanash Trade/Want Thread! N64/PS1/PS2/GB/DC/WII

Chanash

CAGiversary!
I HAVE

Playstation 2:
Firefighter F.D 18 (2 Copies) (Complete) (Picture avaliable)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Subsistence (Complete) (Picture avaliable)
Guitar Hero Game (No Guitar, it broke)

N64:
Quest 64 + Guide
Mario Party 1 (Picture avaliable)
Mario 64 + Guide (Picture avaliable)
Banjo Tooie (Picture avaliable)

PS1:
Brigandine (Complete) hollaaa (Picture avaliable)
Dance Dance Revolution Konamix (Complete) (Picture avaliable)

Dreamcast:
Samba De Amigo (Game Complete, No samba's) (Picture avaliable)
Powerstone (Complete) (Picture avaliable)

Gameboy
Harvest Moon (Just the game) (Picture avaliable)

Used to have a lot more than I sold it ^_^, I have about 30 NES games, but I cant remember them all and I am at home on spring break right now from college. So i wouldnt be able to do any trades till the week of the 25th since I go back then.

Also if your looking for a game I can see if I can find it for you then we can negotiate!

What do you think a sealed MGS Twin Snakes (Gamecube) NEW sealed would go for? I don't have it yet, but I could get it, and would anyone be interested in it if I did.

I WANT

Guilty Gear X2 (PS2)
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Outcast (GC)
SSX Blur (Wii)
Call of Duty 3 (Wii)
Wii stuff (other games and whatnot, im sleepy can't think of anything else
at the moment)
----Just because something isn't on this list doesn't mean I DONT want it! remember that :)

If you want to know that im trustworthy, then pm me asking for my Ebay ID 100% feedback!

I will be updating this list daily!

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome :) and indeed I did read the guidelines. Im just fedup with the Ebay BS I put up with. I figure trading the games is much less of a hastle. :) Ebay people aren't nice!

bread's done
Back