Chance to win 1600 ms points, or a 360 game

punklivz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
E3 2010 was the biggest yet. To celebrate we’re you chance to win 1600 Microsoft Point blocks and some great Xbox 360 titles. Just sign onto Twitter and send out a Tweet that includes @xbox and why you like #kinect. Just be sure to do it before 6/20 at 11:59 PM (PST).

(copied from xbox on facebook)

it should look like "The best part of @xbox #kinect is.... (enter reason here)" hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure, I looked and now the message is gone :( Someone else posted they got the message, and can't figure out where to go... heh worth a shot i guess.

xboxd.png

Thanks for the heads-up, OP.

Am I the only one reading this as 2x 1600 point cards, for a total of 3200 points?

[quote name='mrniceguy8']Tweeted. I don't think I've ever tweeted something that wasn't contest related. >.>

Thanks op![/QUOTE]
Lol, I know what you mean. The only reason I signed up for Twitter in the first place was so I could enter contests like this.

I did it, but I'm not sure if they'll consider me for winnings with my entry of:

"The best part of @xbox #kinect is.... it's so asinine and overpriced that I don't even have to think about wanting it. Icanhaspointsnow?"

True story.

[quote name='Kerig']I did it, but I'm not sure if they'll consider me for winnings with my entry of:

"The best part of @xbox #kinect is.... it's so asinine and overpriced that I don't even have to think about wanting it. Icanhaspointsnow?"

True story.[/QUOTE]

Haha I don't think they'll consider me either as I put
"The best part of @xbox #kinect is that I don't have to buy it!"

bread's done
Back