Chance to Win 800 MS Points - Spalding

I really do miss the Fender, Skate, NBA texts because people actually won those! My g/f and I both got 400pts from that one and I have yet to hear of anyone on CAG winning this one OR the GM one (which is quite rare).

i tried again today after receiving the message that i didn't win yesterday hoping it would be fixed today

it still tells me that i won and i can't enter anymore, if i had actually won't i'd be ok with not being able to enter, but being that i didn't win and it tells me that i did....blah...well you get what you pay for i guess.

OPT out time it is

Sweet I just won and got my 800MSP Code. Typed it into xbox.com and got the points. Looks like this actually works.

[quote name='Metalsocks']Sweet I just won and got my 800MSP Code. Typed it into xbox.com and got the points. Looks like this actually works.[/QUOTE]
Prepared to be bombarded by questions (since you're apparently the first to get this)

When did you enter
what did you text with (Shot 3?)
What day did you receive your code
at what time did you receive your code

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Prepared to be bombarded by questions (since you're apparently the first to get this)

When did you enter
what did you text with (Shot 3?)
What day did you receive your code
at what time did you receive your code[/QUOTE]

Iv'e been entering since last saturday with shot1/shot2/shot3 in that order and I got my code in a text about 3 min before I posted here.

Darn, I think everyone who entered the first week got screwed and experienced a glitch where it said you won, but didn't give you the points code. Seems like it's working now for people who entered after the first week.

Huh, I just tried SHOT3 again and this time it said:

"Sorry, u already sunk UR shot and won. Only 1 winner per sweepstakes."

First time I have ever seen that. Last time I sent SHOT3 in was on 6/1.

I've entered daily but just with Shot3 since finding that to be the one to always work. Haven't won, and curious to see just how many CAGers have had any luck with this giveaway.

entered daily for about 5 days, then got a "you already sunk your shot and won" text....4 hours later i got a text with a code, thanks OP!

[quote name='adonis 27']entered daily for about 5 days, then got a "you already sunk your shot and won" text....4 hours later i got a text with a code, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Wait, you actually got a code?

Ugh. Just got a random 'Sorry U missed UR shot' message exactly at 2:00pm Central...and I haven't sent anything in since Saturday. Tried SHOT3 again and it says I've already won...

Soooo I got one of those glitch "you already won" but when I entered the next day, it was fine. Went through and said I sunk my shot. Couple days ago it said I won again and gave me a code. Redeemed it just fine :D

It won't let me enter again but at least I know this thing IS legit.

[quote name='eugaet']Ugh. Just got a random 'Sorry U missed UR shot' message exactly at 2:00pm Central...and I haven't sent anything in since Saturday. Tried SHOT3 again and it says I've already won...[/QUOTE]I did, too, on both my phones. I think that's actually the real "you did not win this week" text. So perhaps this actually is alive and we just didn't win.

So wait... Is it possible to get a code if you received the 'U Sunk UR shot...' message or not? I hope so.

God i have 1070 points and i only need 130 points to get the mappack for cod! if anyone has an extra code please! i need u spalding!

So I had my dad send a txt from his phone, since he hadn't sent one in earlier, and he got back a normal "you've sunk your shot and are entered to win..." txt. I entered in the beginning and just got the "you've already won" text. I'm thinking the system glitched early on and now they have it fixed but if you entered before you might be screwed. I think I might try "opting out" and then re-entering tomorrow.

I just sent SHOT3 and got "U sunk ur shot and are entered 2 win 800 MS pts" etc. I also tried a few weeks ago.. no luck.. but no "You've already won" message now. Odd.

I just got a response saying I sunk my shot and won etc etc one winner per sweepstakes etc etc. Hopefully that means that when they give out the codes this week (assuming they send them all out at once) ill get one.

I tried SHOT3 on numerous occasions, and SHOT1/SHOT2 once or twice, but never got any responses at all. I know the number is right, and I'm on Verizon.

Serious BS >_>

WHOOO!

I just got a text that said I won and it gave me a 800 point CODE!
I thought this was another fail contest so I quit texting a while ago, but I actually won!

I won today as well.

I've only texted shot3 maybe 5 times. I dont even bother with the first two since they never "sink."

Also, only one win per sweepstakes, just tried to re-enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
i received my winning text this morning.

texted shot3 everyday last week, got the "sorry u already sunk ur shot and won" text on friday. win today.

I just texted them, it says sorry u already sunk ur shot and won. only 1 winner per sweepstakes. Never got a code though. :cry:

bread's done
Back