Chance to Win 800 MS Points - Spalding

Just won 800 points! Thanks OP! And for the record I've been entering on and off the last few weeks, always got the same message, never got the "you already won".

i finally won! congrats to the people who have won. glad this contest is working out. i was afraid early on that the contest was gonna be a dud like the GM contest but it's all good now :D

Won today, also! Woot!

Anyone interested in trading $10 PSN for this $10 XBLA? If not, I'll probably just end up having to give these points away to a friend again.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Won today, also! Woot!

Anyone interested in trading $10 PSN for this $10 XBLA? If not, I'll probably just end up having to give these points away to a friend again.[/QUOTE]

I could be your friend for those points :3, jk.

But seriously, does everyone that enters win? Because if so im gonna be asking quite a few of my friends to do this for me ^_^

[quote name='dgwillia006']But seriously, does everyone that enters win? [/QUOTE]
I have been entering prob 4-5 days a week for about 3 weeks before I won this weekend. Although it does seem like there are a large amount of CAG winners this weekend. Maybe it stopped getting advertised in game?

I just won this weekend too - it was only my second time entering. I've passed this on to my wife and friends, hopefully they can get in also.
Thanks OP.

[quote name='tominater12']So do I just text shot3 daily or weekly?[/QUOTE]

You can do it daily, which is what I have been doing. Haven't won yet.

lol My girl got a text today at 2 saying that she missed her shot and keep playing. I entered again and hopefully she'll win. I want to get her Peggle nights. She's addicted to that damn game.

[quote name='dominator']lol My girl got a text today at 2 saying that she missed her shot and keep playing. I entered again and hopefully she'll win. I want to get her Peggle nights. She's addicted to that damn game.[/QUOTE]

Peggle? Yeah, my girlfriend is hooked to it like a fat kid to a wedding cake.

Is there a limit on redeeming these (like 1 per gamertag), or can you add multiple codes to your account? Need to know for trading purposes (so I don't trade for a code that I can't redeem).

[quote name='playing mantis']Is there a limit on redeeming these (like 1 per gamertag), or can you add multiple codes to your account? Need to know for trading purposes (so I don't trade for a code that I can't redeem).[/QUOTE]

Obviously they don't know your gamertag so they can't tie them to 1 per gamertag or anything like that.... Use them all if you want.

No luck again this week on my phone or my girl's. I always fail to win any contest. I don't even know why I bother sometimes.

No getting any response from this contest anymore. It was working for all these past weeks and now doesn't respond. Seems like texting "GM" to the other contest isn't working either.

Me and my wife just got "U missed your shot" messages. Strange considering I already won the contest anyway... and we've both been texting only Shot3...

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Me and my wife just got "U missed your shot" messages. Strange considering I already won the contest anyway... and we've both been texting only Shot3...[/QUOTE]

Same here. But I didn't win.

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Me and my wife just got "U missed your shot" messages. Strange considering I already won the contest anyway... and we've both been texting only Shot3...[/QUOTE]
same

Yeah... told my dad to text this number for me and apparently he won it on his phone on the 24th of June but yeah the redeem code did not work...

Can someone help me? I texted Stop to them...which turned out to be a mistake because now I'm not getting messages when I enter so now when they send me a code I won't receive it...is there anyway I can make them text me again?

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Can someone help me? I texted Stop to them...which turned out to be a mistake because now I'm not getting messages when I enter so now when they send me a code I won't receive it...is there anyway I can make them text me again?[/QUOTE]

I haven't been getting messages back since last Wednesday.

bread's done
Back