Chance to win your choice of $10 steam game!

XboxBlis

CAGiversary!
Ok so here's what's going to happen. I will be gifting someone a $10 game of their choice. In order to win, all you have to do is spend 30 seconds of your time.

I'm currently in a contest to DJ at a festival and your votes matter. So, what you have to do is...

1) go here: https://www.facebook.com/events/422475781121974/?ref=notif¬if_t=plan_user_joined (Facebook Required) and simply click "Attending".

2) Comment in this thread stating your FB name so I can confirm.

Then tomorrow night (9/10) at 11:59PM I will choose a winner via a random roll and that person will be announced in the thread and connected via PM on here. They can then respond to me with the game or games equaling $10 and I will gift them the games.

Easy as that.

For those also looking for a little extra and enjoy electronic music, there's a 26 minute mini mix that you can download or stream on the FB event page and there's an hour long mix that can be downloaded or streamed here: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/10288296/file.html

Thanks in advance for the support and best of luck to you guys!

My Steam ID: Johnny Hammerstix

EDIT: I'm extending the Contest by 5 days (9/15) as I have come to realize the invitation had been listed under "Friends Only" so many people couldn't see the event page. It's fixed and available now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the event It just takes me to an event list of all my friends have planned (birthdays, concerts, ect.), but It doesn't take me to your event page.

[quote name='silenthawk9']I don't see the event It just takes me to an event list of all my friends have planned (birthdays, concerts, ect.), but It doesn't take me to your event page.[/QUOTE]

ya same here. i clicked both links you provided and its taking me to the same place

Thanks to those that have entered so far! Your names have been jotted down. Glad it's working for everyone now

1. Whiskey Blues
2. Matt Lucky Kinswater
3. William B David
4. Michael Martin
5. Jeffrey Nguyen
6. Dingo Depetulo
7. Mihály Séra
8. Tomas Ortiz
9. Esteban Barquero
10. Martin Montiel
11. Jeffrey Stephens
12. Glenn Morris
13. Marcin Gorczyca
14. Sam Sams
15. david schreck
16. Phoenix Bauer
17. Elizabeth Thomas
18. Anthony Lifenog
19. Perrin Cole
20. Bob Maibaum
21. Tezuz
22. Marin Vl
23. Johnny Ortiz

This is the list of people that entered. I numbered them and ran it thru random.org.

I ran a 1-23 random and the winner is: 4. Michael Martin

:) Thanks for the help guys!

bread's done
Back