Change Northeast forum to Northeast & Mid-Atlantic or make a new Mid-Atlantic forum

Nebenator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Dear CheapyD,

A couple months ago in this thread you stated that you were going to change the name of the Northeast forum to Northeast & Mid-Atlantic, and nothing has been done.

Could you please do so, or make an entirely separate "Mid-Atlantic forum" for Maryland, DC, Virginia, ect (I would actually prefer this :)). It would really be appreciated!

Thanks!
Nebenator

[quote name='CheapyD']How about we change the name of the Northeast forum to Northeast & Mid-Atlanic and include Virginia and West Virginia?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is relevant to my interests.

I would wholeheartedly agree with having a mid-Atlantic forum. Having lived in both MA and DC I'm relatively confident in saying that they are not particularly close to each other, especially in the retail sense.

[quote name='bvharris']This is relevant to my interests.

I would wholeheartedly agree with having a mid-Atlantic forum. Having lived in both MA and DC I'm relatively confident in saying that they are not particularly close to each other, especially in the retail sense.[/QUOTE]
Exactly!

[quote name='bvharris']Having lived in both MA and DC I'm relatively confident in saying that they are not particularly close to each other, especially in the retail sense.[/QUOTE]
Exactly

bread's done
Back