Changing Feedback?

INCyr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Is there any way to change feedback once it is left?

I just had a bad trade experience, and (intentionally) left negative feedback for the trade. The member has since started to try and fix the trade, and if it goes well, I'd like to be able to adjust my feedback to reflect the updated trade.

(The problem appeared to be mis-communication - I explicitly stated the trade I was expecting twice, and they apparently misread/interpreted the trade. When I asked about it after the trade was "complete", I got a semi-snarky response that could have been a blowoff, thus prompting the negative feedback.)

i am the dude he's referring to. I guess it's just hard to tell tone of voice in a message, because i dont have a snarky bone in my body, wish i did sometimes though lol. this is the message: "actally yo can keep it, 20 psn was worth it! just give me good feedback! unless you just dont need it, lol." i was saying this because i was still under the assumption that you were giving me 10 amazon and i was telling you to keep it because 20 psn was enough. but i could see from your point of view how that would have sounded snarky. i ordered a $10 psn from a survey site yesterday and will be here in 3 to 5 days. Ill send that along with a $5 gamestop card for the trouble.

Sorry to post this here, just wanted to prove to everyone that i realize my error, this is my fault, and have full intention of fixing.

Any mods out there? The situation has been more than adequately taken care of, and I'd like the negative feedback I'd left on bitterbuffalo to be removed.

[quote name='INCyr']Any mods out there? The situation has been more than adequately taken care of, and I'd like the negative feedback I'd left on bitterbuffalo to be removed.[/QUOTE]Neg feedback removed.

Please go ahead and leave the appropriate feedback now that the neg feedback has been removed.

[quote name='shrike4242']Neg feedback removed.

Please go ahead and leave the appropriate feedback now that the neg feedback has been removed.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for taking care of that for me.

bread's done
Back