Chaos Field GCN $14.99 New GS/EB

Yeah, it's been $14.99 at EB/GS for quite some time now. I've been holding out hope for a drop to $9.99, but no such luck.

Yeah, I figured I might as well opt-in now, since I tend to miss the clearances. I still kick myself for not picking up Castlevania SoN and others that went OOP and are now somewhat difficult to find at a reasonable price.

Alternately, you could pick it up used with today's 15% off special.

15% off all in-stock used video games & DVDs!

spop_step1.gif

Add any used video game or DVD movie to your shopping cart.

spop_step2.gif

Enter coupon code 15USED2 into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page. Ignore all other coupon codes.

spop_step3.gif

PROCEED to checkout as normal & select your shipping method. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. Valid for in-stock used items only. Only 1 discount per order - may not be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid only on purchases of used games and DVDs. Not Valid on consoles or bundle offers, including games with free premium items. Offer good online only - not valid in stores. Maximum discount $50.

It's actually a pretty good shooter... the whole split field thing is a relatively novel idea in the shooter world, and it's executed relatively well. While the game is no Ikaruga, fans of the genre need to add this to their collection.

it's 14.99 b&m also. at least at gamestop it is, should be at EB also. I picked it up when it was 19.99. not great, but definetely worth 15.

[quote name='rocknrollpart5']it's 14.99 b&m also. at least at gamestop it is, should be at EB also. I picked it up when it was 19.99. not great, but definetely worth 15.[/quote]

I guess my GS didn't get the memo. It was tagged $29.99 in-store.

Still, I'm looking forward to giving this one a spin.

[quote name='gunm']I guess my GS didn't get the memo. It was tagged $29.99 in-store.

Still, I'm looking forward to giving this one a spin.[/QUOTE]

no offense to myself, but most gamestop employees are lazy morons, usually. anyway, it should scan at 14.99.

[quote name='rocknrollpart5']no offense to myself, but most gamestop employees are lazy morons, usually. anyway, it should scan at 14.99.[/quote]

ok, thanks.

It's worth noting the game is $12.99 used as well... combine that with the the 10% off card for either store, and you're pretty damn close to $9.99.

lol, every store in a 50 mile radius has this new... I remember when people predicted this game would be rare when it was announced and again when it came out.

I didn't know it was so cheap, so thanks OP, I'll grab one tommorrow.

The game isn't even worth $15 IMO. I bought the game a few weeks after coming out, since I love vertical shooters and wanted another on GC. One of the worst games I ever played. During the EB/Gamestop trade in deals, it was the first game to go.

What really hurts the game is the horrible music, being only single player, and the game only consist of boss fights (unless you play original mode, but a few enemies just seem thrown in).

Thanks OP! I'll try to remember to pick this up when I go to drop off my hoard of games for the extra $10 deal on trades...still haven;t made it out there. :roll:

[quote name='Samurai T']The game isn't even worth $15 IMO. I bought the game a few weeks after coming out, since I love vertical shooters and wanted another on GC. One of the worst games I ever played. During the EB/Gamestop trade in deals, it was the first game to go.

What really hurts the game is the horrible music, being only single player, and the game only consist of boss fights (unless you play original mode, but a few enemies just seem thrown in).[/QUOTE]

No, this game has awesome music unless they changed it in the Gamecube version.

[quote name='jboy']No, this game has awesome music unless they changed it in the Gamecube version.[/quote]what system was this on before gc?

bread's done
Back