Chaos Legion $19.90 at Outpost .com

IMO Its a good game. I played it for over 50hrs to unlock everything. Its a little mindless hack n slash with some strategy and RPG elements thrown in. Its about 13 stages long with alternates of each stage after you get to a certain point. Its probably semi short if you rush through it, but your going to have a tougher time that way.

The cool thing about the game are that the legions you level up to a certain point give your character abilities even when not equiped. So, if you max out all legions in a certain attribute the main character is going to be the biggest ass kicker in the game other than the hidden legion. You also unlock a hidden character after you beat it. Which plays completely different than the main guy.

Anyway, if you like leveling up a few Legions, getting a powerful character, swarms of enemies attacking you, and you just hacking them up alone or with a few legions to help then this is the game for you. If not just ignore it and move along.

-Morpheus

I bought it, and I think it's pretty good also. It's pretty hard though. The game definitely isn't as bad as most reviews made it seem. I know I probably just suck at the game, but to me it's pretty frustrating to keep dying at the end of the stage and have to start from the beginning again.

This was on clearance at Target about a month ago and was selling $6.xx.

Overall, its an OK game. Graphics are pretty good but the gameplay gets pretty redundant after a while........For $6.xx it was a great deal for $20 ..IMO....I'd pass...

The graphics and sounds are horrifically poor, even for a PS2 game. The game plays like a poor man's Devil May Cry 2. Notice i said the crappy sequel, not the spectacularly overrated yet playable original. Something is wrong with Capcom; their games have really been sucking lately.

I've played this on the PC. It's ok, nothing special. I liked having to fight hordes of enemies (like Dynasty Warriors), but it got sort of bland fairly quickly.

Devil May Cry 2 is a poor man's Devil May Cry... a very lame game indeed.

DMC > Chaos Legion > > > > > > DMC2

It's an ok game, see if you can get it around $15, that's what I'd say it's worth.

bread's done
Back