Chapelle's Show season 1 for a whopping $3.76 at Target? YMMV I assu

dragonfireflys

CAGiversary!
Tis true!!! I was able to purchase a copy of chapelle's show season 1 at Target for a neigh $3.76, it didn't have the clearance tag on it, instead it had a new Target tag that has a barcode and an "as-is" over that barcode. It appears to be reserved for open but new merchandise HOWEVER this copy was BRAND FRIGGIN NEW!!!

I asked the guy that worked there what the deal was and he said "it had the wrong barcode printed on it, so you get it for 4 bucks..." And I took that deal!

so here's the deal, ymmv check your local target near the videos for the clearance video games and you too may get a brand spanking new copy of chapelle's show season 1, um...bitches!

You should have posted this in the bragging forum, cause this is what you are doing. It's gonna be VERY slim to none if anybody else could get a deal like this.

none of my local targets hold chappelles show. when i was trying to locate a copy when it first came out some guy at target said they wont be carrying it.

BTW some of my freinds say everywhere they go its $30.00 so if you want it cheaper i got mine at blockbuster for $21.

The cheapest I've seen the set is $18.89 at Amazon.

With regular shipping costs, it evens out to the typical $22, but if you happen to be ordering something else that qualifies for super saver shipping and the total is over $25, you can get $3 off the original price.

[quote name='defender']http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=PRD087991

$19.50 and free shipping

I order here all the time...[/quote]

Ya these guys rule! Ship very fast and have the lowest prices anywhere! Star Wars is $42 shipped.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']How good is season one? Does it have Trading Spouses and the GTA: Vice City parody?[/quote]

It includes everything you saw in season one, uncensored and unblurred... the only thing missing are some of the musical performances due to not being able to get clearance by all record labels... let's hope the same doesn't happen to season two...

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']How good is season one? Does it have Trading Spouses and the GTA: Vice City parody?[/quote]

It includes everything you saw in season one, uncensored and unblurred... the only thing missing are some of the musical performances due to not being able to get clearance by all record labels... let's hope the same doesn't happen to season two...[/quote]

What?! You want rap videos, there are plenty other places to look.

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']How good is season one? Does it have Trading Spouses and the GTA: Vice City parody?[/quote]

It includes everything you saw in season one, uncensored and unblurred... the only thing missing are some of the musical performances due to not being able to get clearance by all record labels... let's hope the same doesn't happen to season two...[/quote]

I change the channel when the rap part comes on. It is the worse part of the show.

[quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']How good is season one? Does it have Trading Spouses and the GTA: Vice City parody?[/quote]

I change the channel when the rap part comes on. It is the worse part of the show.[/quote]

you racist

I change the channel when the rap part comes on. It is the worse part of the show.[/quote]

you racist[/quote]

Oh thats silly to say, not everyone likes hip/hop rap music.

I don't think anyone confirmed this, but yes the Season 1 DVD has "Trading Spouses" *Episode12* and the GTA Vice City skit *Episode9, i think*

Cheers!

[quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']How good is season one? Does it have Trading Spouses and the GTA: Vice City parody?[/quote]

Mos Def was Hot. Just watched the whole season tonight.
didn't see gta parody or trading spouses. it seemed to lose continuity

[quote name='jetblac'][quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']How good is season one? Does it have Trading Spouses and the GTA: Vice City parody?[/quote]

Mos Def was Hot. Just watched the whole season tonight.
didn't see gta parody or trading spouses. it seemed to lose continuity[/quote]

my bad I only watched disc 1

bread's done
Back