Chappelles Show

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Has anyone got it yet? I went to target, best buy, circuit city, hollywood video, borders bookstore, and suncoast and all of them were out. Im pissed as fuck but apparently Target gets them tomorrow so I'm having my mom go in the morning. anyways any of u get it yet?

Speaking Dave, here in Gainesville we have a wall one one of the main streets that the city lets people spray paint. Because some students were murdered by a serial killer and someone put a dedication up. So in the one spot no one touches, but people are allowed to spray around it.

And in this hugh section, its been painted purple. And it says "IM RICK JAMES BIT@H"

Found it at the Walmart in the city next to mine, since the Walmart in my city didn't carry it. Shelf tag read $19.96, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it ring up for $15.24 before tax!

My local Circuit City had no copies. Target also didn't get any. My mall decides to close at 4 in the afternoon due to Mardi Gras. One wal-mart had 5 copies. The other wal-mart in town had one copy. Both were selling it for $19.66

I just found it sorta ironic that the one store I'd never imagined to carry an uncensored show was the only store in town to have it.

I also found the Works of Spike Jonze dvd today too. Good day for the format.

I checked at Target but they gave me a funny look like it doesnt even existed. So I went to my local Circuit City and picked it up. They apparently had only 3 copies left. The dvd is worth the $20 though.

I picked up a copy this afternoon at Best Buy, but they didnt have many copies left. It definitely seems that demand was underestimated.

I got it yesterday afternoon at Circuit city for 19.99. It was like the last one. I watched half of it yesterday, it's very funny.

bread's done
Back