charged twice from yes-asia.com?

FoxAlive

Banned
I recently ordered a game from yesasia and my account seems to have been charged twice for the same item from them in the amount of $27.99. Has anyone else had this problem with them?

YESASIA-1.jpg

What doe the type thing mean? maybe the first one was meant to be one that makes sure you have money in the account?

I'm guessing you are seeing the authorization and the actual charge. I doubt they actually charged you twice. Wait a few days and see what it shows.

Never had this problem with them before. I've been a customer there for over 5 years, no probs so far. If it doesn't go away in a few days shoot them an email.

It looks like a refund to me. What does the type icon mean ?
67.43 + 27.99 = 95.42

My guess is that they are refunding you because they didn't ship on time or its on backorder. They may only change when it shipped. IF not they may not get your order out and just cancelled it. Anyways, it doesn't look like it taking money out. Unless the balance is weird.

[quote name='Animeguy']It looks like a refund to me. What does the type icon mean ?
67.43 + 27.99 = 95.42

My guess is that they are refunding you because they didn't ship on time or its on backorder. They may only change when it shipped. IF not they may not get your order out and just cancelled it. Anyways, it doesn't look like it taking money out. Unless the balance is weird.[/quote]

Your reading the balance wrong, 67.43 was my previous balance owed to bank of america + another 27.99 making the final balance $95.42, that I have yet to pay off to BOA

yesa.jpg
You can't technically call it a charge if it's pending. Sometimes that happens, but if it doesn't drop off in said amount of time, then yeah.. it's a charge that needs to be disputed to get back.

bread's done
Back