Charity Lowball Over. Invoices will be sent.

[quote name='bvharris']Seriously? Devastated by attack? :D

This worked out so well last time... Good luck though, man![/QUOTE]

seriously, after that fiasco, Im pretty much resigned to only doing lowballs with the Social Group..if its others lowball..i get quite reluctant.

OP. Bump, i donated a bit to haiti already and wish i could give more...but I can't. Good luck with the lowball though and I hope its a successful one.

Wow. It really seems like people would be more eager to bid if I just said it was a regular lowball and then just donated all the money afterward. I assure you that this lowball is 100 percent legitimate. If you wpuld like for me to go through a process to prove authenticity, I would gladly do so.

[quote name='fableflav']Wow. It really seems like people would be more eager to bid if I just said it was a regular lowball and then just donated all the money afterward. I assure you that this lowball is 100 percent legitimate. If you wpuld like for me to go through a process to prove authenticity, I would gladly do so.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's anything to do with where the proceeds are going, your lack of feedback is probably what's giving people pause.

I'll say this on your behalf: One of his 4 feedback was from me, so I have no reason to believe he's not completely on the up-and-up. :D

[quote name='fableflav']wow. i can't keep this on the front page or two of this forum for the life of me bump.[/QUOTE]

It'll come around man. :D

Here ya go:

Resistance 2 - $14

Hey, I'm interested in the DS, but would you make an exception for some people with over 100 or so and ship it out first? (since you only have 4 feedback so far)

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Hey, I'm interested in the DS, but would you make an exception for some people with over 100 or so and ship it out first? (since you only have 4 feedback so far)[/QUOTE]

That seems reasonable.

Ps3:
God of War Collection $18
All-Pro Football 2k8 $1

Dvd's:
21 $1

360:
Spiderman 3 $3
Sega all-stars tennis/xbox live arcade sampler $3.5
Call of Duty 2 $3

If I had a job right now that ds would be much higher. Come on people, with a $42 GS credit this thing should be over $200.

bread's done
Back