Chase Picks up the Tab is back...

A Gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Drawings every 5 min for a $200 check (assuming alternate entry), through Dec 31, 2009.

Chase Picks up the Tab (alternate entry method, get a $200 check, Chase/Wamu account not required)

Limit 5 entries per day, 10 per week. One win/check per person.

OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS CURRENTLY RESIDING in AZ, CO, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI and WV WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me, but that site looks fake. The one on the Chase website requires you to put your last few digits of your credit card in it and such. Not sure about that site. Go to the Chase site just to be sure.

[quote name='smitboy']Maybe it's just me, but that site looks fake. The one on the Chase website requires you to put your last few digits of your credit card in it and such. Not sure about that site. Go to the Chase site just to be sure.[/QUOTE]
What is the url to the Chase site? The one I got is forwarded to the URL indicated above:

http://www.chase.com/afoepickuptab6

EDIT: changed the link in the original post to the URL indicted above...

EDIT: suddenly realized that you are talking about enrolling your debit card in the promotion to possibly win one of your debits... The link above is the 'alternate' entry method, which does NOT require that you have a Chase/Wamu account, and is a $200 check (as opposed to the $5 to $200 range you may get from the debit card usage side of the promotion).

Actually if you go to the site it links you to in the Official Rules it redirects to that site. I'm kinda wary of giving my information to Chase though.

Sweet, entered, anyone know if entering more times a day increases your chances? Or is it like they choose a new winner from a new raffle everyday type a thing?

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Sweet, entered, anyone know if entering more times a day increases your chances? Or is it like they choose a new winner from a new raffle everyday type a thing?[/QUOTE]
"One (1) winner (subject to verification) will be randomly chosen from every five-minute period (each a “Drawing”) between 12:00:00 a.m. ET on Monday and 11:59:59 p.m. on Friday throughout the entire Promotional Period excluding Holidays."

So there is an effective new drawing every 5 minutes. Course, you can only enter 5 times a day, and a total of 10 times a week, and only on weekdays. So, pick your entry time carefully to improve your odds.

bread's done
Back