Chat Roulette: The Cesspool of the Internet or Genius?

Its funny how y'all are cropping yourselves out as you act cool making fun of ordinary people on there. Irony is that you guys probably aren't perfect yourselves.

[quote name='help1']Its funny how y'all are cropping yourselves out as you act cool making fun of ordinary people on there. Irony is that you guys probably aren't perfect yourselves.[/QUOTE]

I didnt crop myself out, i usually have the cam pointed at my screen as you can see in the first pic i posted

also, it is surprising how many really cool convos i am having and how shitty where i live seems. Ive had good convos with peeps in milan, dublin, korea, etc....it is surprisingly not all dicks out there

I don't have a webcam so I can't check out this website. Judging from all the penis comments...this may be a good thing.

I went on there 2 weeks ago. Very first connection, saw breasteses. Female ones. Fair enough. Went though and saw probably 12 cocks before I finally saw another (clothed) girl. That was pretty much it for my chatroulette experience.

No one would respond to my challenge for a freestyle lyrical battle, even after I went first. They all just disconnected. Bunch of bitches.

92599488.png

Stage 1: Merton kicking ass.
Stage 2: Dumbasses complain he youtube'd his awesomeness - which included their faces - against their consent.
Stage 3: Youtube takes his video down.
Stage 4: He has to repost it with faces of aforementioned dumbasses having their bitch faces blurred out.
Stage 5: Faith in humanity takes another hit.
Stage 6: ????
Stage 7: Profit.

I take it you have to have a web cam to get on this? I know that is the point of it but only my laptop has one. I guess I will check this out over the weekend. However if I get nothing but people jerking it I'm off of it. I read a letter, in savage love that is printed in the RFT here, from some woman that liked to get on that site to show her breasts. She said it got her all worked up at the thought of some guy jerkingoff to it and after some time on that site she would go and fuck her husband's brains out. He didn't know she was doing it.

[quote name='VertigoMotel']dude jacking off, dude jacking off
then a chinese guy, then another dude jacking off...[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the Chinese guy was self-conscious.

I had tried chatroulette several times, and while I saw guys, I never saw dick. This was over the course of several dozen refreshes. Then the day after that South Park episode aired, my friend wanted to see the site. Approximately 17 of 20 matchups featured cocks.

Sucks that you are required to have a webcam attached now to view other people's feeds.

[quote name='Matt Young']Sucks that you are required to have a webcam attached now to view other people's feeds.[/QUOTE]

who doesnt have an xbox 360 vision cam (or 2) lying around?!

Tried this today, wore sunglasses with a Kraftwerk shirt and blasted KMFDM "Professional Killer" and got reported.

Saw a couple girls scantily clad but lots of dix.

bread's done
Back