cheap $2 PC games at bestbuy

Kolma

CAGiversary!
At BestBuy in Tampa
Picked up Mini Ninjas and Dark Void on PC

They also had 007 Quantum of Solace (which is LIVE enabled) for $2 as well

2ahyxy0.jpg

Wow, a regional deal posted in the Deals forum for the city I actually live in. I feel like the internets are collapsing.

I rarely bother looking at the PC games my Best Buy. They have a good selection but hardly any of them have prices on them.

There were other fairly cheap games forgot to remember them all.
and yeah they had $2 stickers on them, they had to override them at the cashier (manager had to come over log in and allow the price change)

[quote name='aem']I rarely bother looking at the PC games my Best Buy. They have a good selection but hardly any of them have prices on them.[/QUOTE]

Strange part of it. they werent in the PC section, they were next to the PSP section mixed in with cheap PS2 games

[quote name='Temidien']Wow, a regional deal posted in the Deals forum for the city I actually live in. I feel like the internets are collapsing.[/QUOTE]

lol same here, guess I might check a BB when I'm around tomorrow =) haha. Go Lightning/Rays!

This was the best buy on hillsborough (next to Michael's and Super Target)
i took the last copies of those two

Thanks, headed off to Sear's later tomorrow, I'll stop by the BB on the way! I've been wanting MN and Dark Void since they released, never got around to getting them.

bread's done
Back