cheap 20gb xbox hard drive

TheMan21

CAG Veteran
Now that the microsoft deal is long gone and circuit city's doors are no longer open, what's the cheapest way to get a hold of a hard drive? I'd like to download some demos and maybe some games off XBL, but right now that's not possible. Any suggestions or deals that I'm missing? Thanks for the help.

searching currently as well, cheapest 20gb I've found at a store is at play n trade, asking $49, most of these still will remain at retail value it seems. 10% off at gamestop currrently. Im able to get 120gb for $70 plus trade in of hot shots golf, not sure if I want to do that either. Would prefer to find a 60gb, lowest price is at $72 from gamestop using the 10%, Im also looking to get a gold card, kmart has 13 months at $29.99 and the bundle package is 99 with headset and card plus 60gb.
Try dell I know they have 20% off now, and with employee discount its up to 30%. There package retails at 110

if any has a hard drive that u will want to sell for about 20 dollars including shipping just pm me please

and if any body has a hard drive for about 20 dollars including shipping just pm me. and i would like to pay by sending cash

if you're truly looking to download a couple demos(usually around 1gb each) and a game(remember that the 20gb only has about 14gb?(not sure but its

bread's done
Back