Cheap 360's?

Joystick76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've got 200 bucks for a 360. What could I get for that?

I know Amazon had the 100 dollar 360, but there wasn't a bloody chance in hell I was getting one of those. So, I'm really not sure where to go.

Suggestions? I'd love to find something I could do an instore pricematch with BB, so I could get a warranty or something.

I hate to say it but from what I know you are $100 bucks away from a 360. There aren't gonna be any advertised deals that could be used for price match at $200. eBay or craigslist is gonna be your best bet... all new 360's have a one year warranty I don't know if that is transferable but if you do it buy it secondhand it may be under warranty. Good luck let us know what you find out there

Microcenter stores had a deal where there was a $100 rebate on the 360 Core. So, you would have to spend $300, but you would get $100 back. I think this deal is over for now though (they have run this deal a couple of times). Like the above poster said, you're best off just checking craigslist. I'm looking to buy another 360 for the bedroom for around $200... let me know if you have any luck.

Random rant, no harm intended:

For God's sake, when will people learn the difference between a PLURAL noun (Xbox 360s) and a POSSESSIVE noun (Mark's Xbox 360)??!!!?

EDIT: OK douchebag (Blitz), there is a difference between making a typo and being an idiot; but point well taken.

[quote name='organicow']Random rant, no harm intended:

For God's sake, when will people learn the difference between a PLURAL noun (Xbox 360s) and a POSESSIVE noun (Mark's Xbox 360)??!!!?[/QUOTE]

The same time you learn to spell.

bread's done
Back