Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Retailers don't price match clearance. You might get someone who doesn't care but that's obviously ymmv.
I was able to get Walmart to price match Best Buy clearance price two months ago and he got manager approval. It was Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for $4.99.

Ordered these 3 Pre-Owned games from Wal-Mart Free Shipping Site to Store :

Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham PS Vita - $7.32

Kingdom Hearts Recoded DS - $6.68

River City Sports Challenge DS - $5.99

So far the few used games I've ordered from Wal-Mart have had their original cases (Gravity Rush PS Vita & a few others).

Epic Mickey Power of Illusion is $5.60 new @ Wal-mart.com  Seems like a spiritual sequel to the classic Castle of Illusion from back in the day with a bit of dumb painting thrown in to keep the theme of the new series.

Good filler or add-on if buying other items.  I ordered it when I had to pay the flat shipping for a TMNT Michaelangelo piggy bank for my wife.

I don't know if it would merit it's own thread, but my Best buy store got a box of Ocarina of Time 3DS games today! I was pretty happy about them bringing it back if not for just the holidays.

Not amazingly cheap but may interest someone at the current price and may drop a bit further as it's now marked clearance.

Pokemon Art Academy $21.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pokmon-art-academy-nintendo-3ds/7364138.p?id=1219267476504&skuId=7364138

I don't know if it would merit it's own thread, but my Best buy store got a box of Ocarina of Time 3DS games today! I was pretty happy about them bringing it back if not for just the holidays.
Jeez you could have made your own thread and beat that other guy by two whole days!

Nebraska furniture mart has some 3ds games on clearance

Shin megami tensei : devil survivor 2 record breaker is $25 http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=42453514
Fossil fighters frontier $10 http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=42375022
Lord of magna: maiden heaven $25 http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=42565135

Shipping is around $2.25 per game but only certain states pay sales tax
Nice price on Fossil Fighters! Picked it up at launch with GCU, but its a great price for those that don't have it yet.

Nebraska furniture mart has some 3ds games on clearance

Shin megami tensei : devil survivor 2 record breaker is $25 http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=42453514
Fossil fighters frontier $10 http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=42375022
Lord of magna: maiden heaven $25 http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=42565135

Shipping is around $2.25 per game but only certain states pay sales tax
Grabbed Fossil Fighters last night but couldn't post at the time. Thanks!

I don't believe so. Get it while you can seems to be OOP.
Yup, it's the lowest that I've ever seen it. I've been looking around ever since I picked up Miracle Mask.

Since I'll have to pay for shipping with both new and pre-owned, I'm going to try to hold out for BF weekend (B2G1 pre-owned deal).

I already have it but thanks for letting me know about the site. The "since 2015" on the homepage does not instill consumer confidence though. I would be curious to hear about anyone's experience with grab smash

Note for DS collectors:

Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon) has all of the Ace Attorney games (new) for $16+change each.  Also Professor Layton Unwound Future was around $22.   I grabbed a bunch of games last night to fill out the holes in my collection and to replace some games I sold off years ago during a financial pinch.  I grabbed Castlevania OoE a few weeks back for $20'ish new/sealed and it looks good... they have the other CV games around the same $20'ish price point.  Ghost Trick was around the same price point too.

Also grabbed my white whale for the DS... Last Window.  I stumbled on the Italian cover version being in stock (last one) as fulfilled by Amazon for $60.  I've wanted that game for a long time but couldn't justify the $100'ish the UK version goes for.   Nicely the Italian version has English as an option.  That's good enough for me.  Hotel Dusk is one of my favorite games ever on any platform so it'll be great to finally play the sequel.

I got Miles Edgeworth and Apollo Justice during a B2G1 at Gamestop some time ago. They were cart only, but since I have the Trilogy digitally on 3DS, it doesn't bother me as much.

Yeah, OK if you're a collector, I guess, but otherwise, the iOS trilogy for $17 or the 3DS trilogy for $30 (I think) is a better deal (and with improved graphics).

Hotel Dusk is still in my backlog.  Actually just started the Phoenix Wright trilogy last night, so it might be there for a little while.

Hope anyone that wanted Azran Legacy "new" from GS got in on it since it may be OOS now.  Finally got to GS last night to get some credit back to order it and was OOS when I got home but came back in stock for about an hour and got an order in.

I tried to get Azran Legacy last night at a store that said they had it online and in their own computers... but nope, they couldn't find it. Now all but 1 store in 100 miles of me are sold out of it new and 1 other store has it used.

Yeah, OK if you're a collector, I guess, but otherwise, the iOS trilogy for $17 or the 3DS trilogy for $30 (I think) is a better deal (and with improved graphics).

Hotel Dusk is still in my backlog. Actually just started the Phoenix Wright trilogy last night, so it might be there for a little while.
Not saying it's the best deal for the games, just best deal for physical new copies. I prefer physical games since they are easy to share with my kids (no need to buy multiple licenses) and in a pinch it's easy to resell them and make some good money (if the games are well loved). I actually intend to open and play the games I buy. Anyone that's looking for an option to own these in physical form, it's nice to know there are still some options out there even after so many years.

I sure hope that's not legit and they are just left over stock of theirs.

I still have a few to sell since I'm too lazy to list them -.-

Still have the MM N3DSXL unopened too l;aknvoie

FYI: ANYONE live by nebraska furniture mart store. Check out they clearance section
1. Code s.t.e.a.m $10
2. Fossil fighter $10
3. Devil survivors 2 $25
4. Lord of magna $25

And few more games.....
Tropico ps4 $20, child of light vita $10, toukiden $20 and more!

Good luck :)

No idea what you are referencing.
Dont u lie!

Majora's Mask 3D Collector's Edition

(EDIT: Guess that link is only for the statue anyways...not the complete edition; guess I'm safe whew)

Guess I should have quoted them o_O

So stressing a little. Bought DS 2 and Magna from Nebraska Furniture Mart last Saturday and accidentally deleted my order email. They charged my card but I haven't seen any other communication. Anyone received a game yet or shipping email?

So stressing a little. Bought DS 2 and Magna from Nebraska Furniture Mart last Saturday and accidentally deleted my order email. They charged my card but I haven't seen any other communication. Anyone received a game yet or shipping email?
probably have to call then cause quite a few people had the same thing happen in the vita thread and orders were canceled yet weren't notified and had to call to get a refund and other problems.

I never got a shipping email but I did receive SMT2 yesterday

I ordered it too, mine showed as "Shipping" on the site. It still shows as being on sale (limit 1) on the site so I think your order is safe. I placed my order Monday morning and my other game shipped separately and has an eta of Monday on the shipping. I'll try to post when mine comes in. If you registered for an account when you placed the order then you can just log in and view the status and stuff. If you didn't register then I think the only way to track it would be to call them and I don't think they can do anything but say if it shipped or not.

Hmmm, thanks guys just read the Vita thread. I'll wait patiently and see if a call to customer service or my cc company is needed.

Hmmm, thanks guys just read the Vita thread. I'll wait patiently and see if a call to customer service or my cc company is needed.
Checked my mail at lunch and sure enough 1 package was in there and it was SMT DS2 RB... so I ordered Monday morning and it showed up in Friday's mail. The return address if I remember correctly said Omaha Nebraska (not that that is definitely the origin) to Alabama... so a pretty average shipping time for USPS.

When did you order (Day and time of day AM/PM) & what State are you in?

I don't think you should have an issue... like I said in my last post, they are still selling it on the site so there's no reason yet to think it won't get there.

bread's done
Back