Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget that Nintendo Selects 3DS games have gone on sale at multiple locations. If you have Prime or GCU, you can get the games for $15.99 via Amazon and Best Buy respectively. I picked up Zelda OoT and Yoshi's New Island. Still debating on whether I should get a physical copy of DKCR for my 5yr old son (I have a digital copy on my console)

And OoThax doesn't work anymore, which makes the cartridge less useful now (one of the reasons why both this and Cubic Ninja are expensive is because of hackers). Browserhax still worked, the last time I checked.

I gave up on all that in one of the recent updates. I only used it for Play Coins and custom themes. That wasn't worth losing eshop and online access to me. (It was some time before anyone developed a workaround.)

I used Ironhax to be able to set up access to the homebrew menu. It was the only (convenient) way to take (most) screenshots in 3DS games. Had to use it , then you just ran Hans and selected your game to play. Screenshots! For people who like them, anyway..

I got Smash today. I was leaning toward Alpha but I need something I can pick and play for awhile without alot of commitment!

PxZ 2 is creeping towards my buy price $15 new is that. Just got tired of the 1st and the demo for PxZ two was aight but nothing amazing.

Gamestop has both Gold n3DS XL systems for $180 "refurbished" online. The Hyrule Gold one is available at a store near me, possibly converted stock.

Codename Steam is $10.

I hope this is reasonably priced, maybe I'll actually get around to playing the games then...

tumblr_o5mzz086Wl1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

I really just want the figures.

I wonder if it will be censored. I wouldn't be surprised.
It's rated M on PSP and M by that box art so I don't see why they would have to make any real changes. Maybe if Nintendo was publishing it by most of what Xseed and Atlus have censored when publishing games has sexual content and I can't really see there being a lot in these games (though I'm sure they get some folks off).

A little odd they didn't release a Vita version of this. I'll probably get it regardless, but I think I'll wait for a price drop. If it was both games remastered, I'd be all over it.
They dont see a point since you can play the PSP versions on the Vita.

A little odd they didn't release a Vita version of this. I'll probably get it regardless, but I think I'll wait for a price drop. If it was both games remastered, I'd be all over it.
There is no Vita version of this game. There is only one Corpse Party on Vita which we already got.

The game is more violent than ecchi, so why would Nintendo want to censor it?

If anything, maybe they'll start throwing petals all over the place to cover it up, or change all of girls to a different race, or maybe just have all of the characters walk around in a happy field of flowers.

It's still early though, so the censoring could get real at any point.  Don't be fooled folks! ;{

Reminder. Corpse Party sequels are only for fans of the series, though some decry these games as fan fiction compared to the original.

Though since the 3DS game is a port of a PSP game that is a remake of the original PC game, I'll give it a try.
The PC version is coming out, only 14.99 to Steam, Humble, and GOG, on April 25th. http://gematsu.com/2016/04/corpse-party-pc-launches-april-25-3ds-version-coming-north-america-summer

I'm hoping it'll lead to the sequel also being released.

Localized directly from the original independent PC version, which was previously never released outside of Japan, the worldwide Windows PC release of Corpse Party will feature all the original art and voice-acting, as well as a bevy of new features exclusive to this version. Among other inclusions, such as multiple endings and scenes that differ from the PSP and upcoming Nintendo 3DS releases, this version boasts four bonus chapters on top of the game’s five main story chapters, one of which is a PC-exclusive retelling of the “Tooth” story from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, recreated with added content in classic Corpse Party adventure style. Players seeking to complete every ending will find that this version also contains a speedy fast-forward function for seamless replayability. The Windows PC version of Corpse Party is not rated by the ESRB.

bread's done
Back