Cheap Ass Chips YMMV?

n3xus1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've been to a couple of Wal-Mart this weekend and they all had Fritos(varied flavors) and Cheetos for a $1 per bag. I'm not sure if this is YMMV or if the deal is at all Wal-Mart. Can anybody else confirm this??

[quote name='n3xus1']I've been to a couple of Wal-Mart this weekend and they all had Fritos(varied flavors) and Cheetos for a $1 per bag. I'm not sure if this is YMMV or if the deal is at all Wal-Mart. Can anybody else confirm this??[/QUOTE]
I've been here for almost 3 years now, and this is a first for me.

I can vouch for this as I had to go there to pick up some windex and saw the 10 oz bags of fritos for $1, pretty dam good deal if you ask me.

Yeah I got in on this so I can confirm it. It's live in Mississippi and has been going on since atleast friday as that is when I picked mine up.

Wait a sec, I know what you're talking about now. I remember when I was there Sun night they had a stand out advertising it. Unfortunatly, the thing had been picked clean.

good deal on the fritos, but i remember reading a while back about fritos fucking up your colons or some shit......i remember someone posted a thread on it

I'd also like to add to this by saying that 25 cent juices are now 20 cents at my local bodega (corner store). Good deal, but YMMV.

[quote name='Supreme']I'd also like to add to this by saying that 25 cent juices are now 20 cents at my local bodega (corner store). Good deal, but YMMV.[/quote]

No offense, but that pertains to just your immediate area...

bread's done
Back