Cheap Ass Computer Desk?

unbroken

CAG Veteran
Yea I'm lookin for a super cheap computer desk under $50, it doesnt have to be anything fancy, just a flat desk with maybe a keyboard rack or something, ive looked at a few office sites and they all have these fancy $300 computer desks with drawers and racks and whatnot. thanks in advance

[quote name='unbroken']Yea I'm lookin for a super cheap computer desk under $50, it doesnt have to be anything fancy, just a flat desk with maybe a keyboard rack or something, ive looked at a few office sites and they all have these fancy $300 computer desks with drawers and racks and whatnot. thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
Check out Walmart!!! They have desks super dirt cheaP ! ! ! Or try Goodwill stores or thrift stores in your area! Also Target stores have cheap desks!

Got this one at Target for $50. It doesn't appear to be listed on their site anymore but when I was in the actual store, they still sold it. Solid and has a pull out thing for keyboard.

I'd recommend staples as well... I've bought a couple desks there in the past 2 years... The last one I got was $99 bucks, of good quality, and was able to put it together by myself... Can't find the picture of it on the website though.

The one I have was fairly cheap, I'm not sure where it was from though since it was a gift. It was probably from Wal-Mart, and probably under $50. It's a pretty sleek looking black and silver, with the silver parts being metal. The keyboard part doesn't roll in or out, but sticks out from the top level of the desk. You can also attach wheels to the bottom, which make it easier to move. The only downside to me about it is that I have a white CRT monitor, although the rest of my comp matches it pretty well.

bread's done
Back