Cheap Ass deal on anything related to Airsoft Guns?

I was looking into buying some myself a little while back. It depends on what you want. I was looking into a shotgun or sniper rifle they were about 80 bucks. Google airsoft guns you will get a lot of websites. Ebay has a lot of listing some as cheap a 5 bucks after shipping. If you do not want to buy any online go to a Army surplus store or a local weapon store they will have lots of them. They are some cheap ones but you just gotta to look. I have yet to buy any though still shopping around much like you. find anything good please post it.

i used to order from a hong kong site called uncompany.com. i ordered from them approximately 3-5 times and had no problem w/ any of my orders. theyve got the some of the best prices imo.

I don't know about guns from CTD, but people swear by them for uniforms and other items.

It's hard to find really cheap prices on airsoft guns. if you have a Big 5 around they usualy have a couple, same with Dicks sporting goods. Here are some brands to stay away from, HFC, Y&P, Stti, CYMA, Academy, Neonfire, etc.. If you see a spring pistol that doesn't have a brand specified, chances are that it's a POS.

bread's done
Back