Cheap ass DVD-Rs?

Troopa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Anyone know where I can get some cheap DVD-Rs, preferably in bulk (50 or more)?

CDR is easy to find cheap, and sometimes free with a rebate! But DVD-R is a bit more of a challenge I've found.

Thanks for any and all help.

ask a police officer....first tell him that you're making copies of bootlegs to sell on the black market....then offer him a few copies to take home....then he'll tell you

;o)

The best that I've been seeing is about $1 a disc (for name brands) . . . a month ago, Best Buy had a 50 pack for $50 after an "instant" rebate. I'm hoping to see them cheaper too.

If your machine does DVD-RAM, you should run to Best Buy (ending today) they have a 10 pack of nice Panasonics (single side non-cartridge) for $34 with a $29 mail-in rebate . . . total of $5 for 10!

The RAM ones are great because they are completely rewritable and I even edit right on them.

Fry's has a huge Anniversary Sale and they're selling DVD-Rs cheap. They said they were 69 cents each or something.

If you ever need any technology bargains, check these places out.
www.techbargains.com and www.xpbargains.com
I usually go on these just as much as I do on here just to see what cheap electronics I can get. I just bought 2 Phillips 25-pack DVD+R's(they have DVD-R's too) from OfficeDepot for ~$31 shipped. The speed is only 2.4x though.

Go and get in on the staples deal. You can get the teon 20 packs. Go buy two of one pack and one of another. Say, two -R packs and one +R pack. That'll cost $45. Then use the $10 off $40 coupon to bring it down to $35. There's also a ten dollar rebate on each, limit two per type. So AR you've only spent $5 and have 60 cheap DVDR's. That's a little more than 8 cents a disc.

I've bought two -R packs and two +R packs. And after coupon and AR I spent $10 for 80 discs. Less than thirteen cents a disc.

[quote name='ThaWatcher']What is the difference between DVD-R and DVD+R??[/quote]

My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is that DVD-R is oriented toward standalone units connected to TVs and DVD+R is for computer burners. Rule of thumb????

bread's done
Back