Cheap Ass Gamer Smackdown League Thread

I think we should try to have nights where we get together and do 4 or 6 man matches. I think it'll help keep us active more than just have one on one cards. Speaking of which if anyone wants to play just add me. I'd really like to play this more considering it finally isn't a laggy mess.

Yeah I think that'd be a great idea Matt, I haven't gotten the game yet. I had to pay a ticket, but I plan on it soon.

My wi-fi failed mid-match, but after hardwiring it back in, Bret Hart def. RVD via Sharpshooter in an excellent match. Seriously, the back-and-forth reversals were insane.

[quote name='Scorch']My wi-fi failed mid-match, but after hardwiring it back in, Bret Hart def. RVD via Sharpshooter in an excellent match. Seriously, the back-and-forth reversals were insane.[/QUOTE]

It was a good match! The TLC we had afterward was awesome too. Sorry I had to leave right after. I don't know if you heard me, but my girls had gotten up from their nap and I needed to get off the Xbox. :)

fuck if I know... I attempted to contact my opponents several times and got no response till just recently when starmask, kind of. I posted in a thread he created, asking him why he had not responded to my PM's or in here. he simply said to message him on XBL. Why he said that rather than using that post to actually say when he can play is beyond me.

bread's done
Back