Cheap ass gaming posters?

nathan_the_rock

CAGiversary!
Anyone know if there is anyplace where I can find some cheap gaming posters? I want some to hang up in my room, but can't find any place that sells them reasonably.

CAPCOM used to sell them but stopped. I am probably going to order the poster for SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC Chaos off of eBay even though I think the game is garbage

I think you still have 11 days to pre-order Mega Man Collection from Capcom's website and get a free Poster (not to mention a free T-Shirt!)

$30 with a free game and T-Shirt! Now that is CheapAss.

Chris

problem with that is CAPCOM folds the posters now when they include them with the game. I hope they make a poster for SFII collection

I am going to start removing the posters in my store and selling them. I have some really good ones. I will take some pics as they are in great condition.

I also have some really rare ones set aside too.

Like Final Fantasy 7 posters with Cloud.

[quote name='defender']I am going to start removing the posters in my store and selling them. I have some really good ones. I will take some pics as they are in great condition.

Like Final Fantasy 7 posters with Cloud.[/quote]

I will be watching for them!!! (Although, I am in a money crunch right now.)

Well although Im not a huge fan of the magazine but nintendo power has a poster with each issue, its like 20 bucks for a 12 year subscription, thats 12 posters and 12 magazines for 20, but to be honest the posters are small and usually arent good.

a great place for getting posters as i have found is at wal mart. all of the posters like final fantasy crystal chronicles that they have hanging around the stores get thrown away as soon as they are done with them, i personally have gotten quite a few really nice ones. also sometimes places like EB and Gamestop will let you put your name on the posters and they will call as soon as they are done with them.

[quote name='defender']I am going to start removing the posters in my store and selling them. I have some really good ones. I will take some pics as they are in great condition.

Like Final Fantasy 7 posters with Cloud.[/quote]

I definitely want in on this action.

Like Final Fantasy 7 posters with Cloud.
This is the kind of stuff I am talking about... I call that poster... lol. I look for these on ebay and all of the sellers just love to charge outragous shipping...

I do get the occasional poster from magazines, but usually they are for sucky games....

If you have a friend at suncoast get him to give you posters for free, my friend used to work at suncoast and when they overstocked on posters he would give them to me, its how i got my huge matrix reloaded posters and my LOTRS posters.

bread's done
Back