Cheap ass GBA (any model)

Doom Gaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I'm looking for a cheap GBA, preferably with a game such as Mario Kart: Super Circuit.

The model matters not, although if it's an SP or Micro I'd like it to at least have the charger. I'd like an SP or Micro more than the original model, but if there's a huge price difference then my choice is the original by far.

Thanks!

You can get the original model for $20 used at EB/Gamestop. Probably the cheapest price out there. Usually the Micro and SP go for around $50 used here on CAG and a little more than that at EB/GS.

[quote name='Snake2715']you want the sp at least the backlight is much better than the standard GBA.[/QUOTE]

What you meant to say was there's a backlight period. :D

[quote name='SinnerChrno']What you meant to say was there's a backlight period. :D[/QUOTE]
Very true. With the original, if you aren't in direct sunlight, you have to sit under a lamp, literally.

[quote name='Rictor']You can get the original model for $20 used at EB/Gamestop.[/quote]
It's a good deal, but when you factor in all the batteries you'll have to buy & it's not backlit, it isn't worth it. It'd be better paying $50 for a SP or Micro to avoid those headaches.

[quote name='tangytangerine']It's a good deal, but when you factor in all the batteries you'll have to buy & it's not backlit, it isn't worth it. It'd be better paying $50 for a SP or Micro to avoid those headaches.[/QUOTE]

I know the difference of quality, but the price difference is so great.. when you compare 20 dollars to 60 it's not that hard to make the choice.

It's a gift for someone else anyway. I'm getting it tonight.

bread's done
Back