Cheap Ass Jewelery

Rhett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
You knew it'd happen one day!

This site: www.silverjeweleryclub.com sells sterling silver chains and pendants, with authentic gems like Garnet, Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, Pearl, Hemacidite etcettera for FREE, $6.00 S/H, and $3 extra should you include a chain (16" 18" or 20")

I just got one in the mail, a garnet necklace, for a friend, and it's excellent quality... I recommend going there for all jewelery needs =D 90% of it is feminine jewelery so if you guys have girlfriends who like shiney stuff, shop here! :D

No it's not a shameless (or ful!) plug =P I just know people here are cheapasses and want good deals on everything...and I am impressed

Much appreciated sir. Always ready for free jewelry to give my gf. Almost free with shipping and handling, but $6 instead of $56 makes me much more likely to buy it.

I am rather curious as to why they would be doing this though. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth and not take it however :lol:

[quote name='Cornfedwb']"Hemacidite"?[/QUOTE]

I think he means Hematite?

Anyway, thanks for the site. Too bad it's all silver, I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to it:whistle2:/

[quote name='SadieDee']Anyway, thanks for the site. Too bad I've only seen silver so far. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to it.[/QUOTE]

By the fact of it being the SilverJewelryClub.com, I'm sure that only silver will be represented. I've always wondered how people could be allergic to metals however.

[quote name='sonderiaom']By the fact of it being the SilverJewelryClub.com, I'm sure that only silver will be represented. I've always wondered how people could be allergic to metals however.[/QUOTE]

LOL, yes, right after I posted my response, I changed it because, well, it was just dumb. But anyway, it's possible to be really sensitive to some metals like nickel. Sometimes "silver" jewelry has high amounts of it.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1083.html

[quote name='SadieDee']LOL, yes, right after I posted my response, I changed it because, well, it was just dumb. But anyway, it's possible to be really sensitive to some metals like nickel. Sometimes "silver" jewelry has high amounts of it.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1083.html[/QUOTE]

Good read. Anyway, you can still take a chance on this silver. All the ones that I've been watching so far have been .925, meaning tha it's mostly silver.

Edit: I just ordered one, so I'll relate how it turns out to everyone.

Yes probably Hematite =P stop pointing out errors and order! =P

And they don't send a receipt...just a small package, and it comes from California via First Class USPS... the gift bag is small, clear and blue, and the pendant + the necklace come in a tiny bag inside the gift bag.

And it said "Made in Thailand" so it's probably a slave market =P but people are on there every day ordering tons of jewelery, and it IS high quality.... I can't complain heh. I have noticed a pattern though.

If you see something like..a garnet heart necklace, the next will be a ring or earrings, and then another garnet piece and then goes on to pearl or whatever next..it goes on in sets.

[quote name='Rhett']And they don't send a receipt...just a small package, and it comes from California via First Class USPS... the gift bag is small, clear and blue, and the pendant + the necklace come in a tiny bag inside the gift bag.[/QUOTE]

So when should I roughly expect it. I know it's christmastime so it'd probably come a bit later.

And not that I doubt your or anything, but it does help to have two accounts saying that it does work :)

[quote name='sonderiaom']So when should I roughly expect it. I know it's christmastime so it'd probably come a bit later.

And not that I doubt your or anything, but it does help to have two accounts saying that it does work :)[/QUOTE]

Well...making two accounts = ban and I luff CAG

AND

I got mine on Monday of the 3rd week (it says 2-3 weeks) and I live on the east coast (California to NC took 2.1 weeks

[quote name='Rhett']Well...making two accounts = ban and I luff CAG
[/QUOTE]

I actually meant two 'witness' accounts, you and then me, whenever I get mine, and it sounds like we'd have another one with the guy ordering the ring.

Sterling Silver is supposed to be nickel-free, but its kinda costly to just give away. I'm kinda allergic to some silvers too, mainly because of the nickel. Target sells nickel-free jewelry pretty cheap.

Got my order today, but they don't seem like sterling silver to me. The craftsmanship is pretty good, but I doubt the quality of it. The rings I ordered look and feel different from my ring that I know without a doubt is real sterling silver, and these are very reminiscent of a ring I bought here in Chinatown which corroded after a few months.

A few people on fatwallet complain about the quality too, as one woman writes, " I used to order from this place alot. I got a lot of rings and a few pendants, all very pretty. But, I don't think they are real sterling silver. I bought both of my daughters London Blue topaz rings, which they wore every day until the finish wore off of them, and the bands are now an ugly greyish color. And it's not tarnish....silver cleaner won't take care of it....it is definately a finish that has worn off. It did take several months for this to become apparent."

[quote name='whitereflection']Got my order today, but they don't seem like sterling silver to me. The craftsmanship is pretty good, but I doubt the quality of it. The rings I ordered look and feel different from my ring that I know without a doubt is real sterling silver, and these are very reminiscent of a ring I bought here in Chinatown which corroded after a few months.

A few people on fatwallet complain about the quality too, as one woman writes, " I used to order from this place alot. I got a lot of rings and a few pendants, all very pretty. But, I don't think they are real sterling silver. I bought both of my daughters London Blue topaz rings, which they wore every day until the finish wore off of them, and the bands are now an ugly greyish color. And it's not tarnish....silver cleaner won't take care of it....it is definately a finish that has worn off. It did take several months for this to become apparent."[/QUOTE]

Probably means that it's an unfinished steel with a silver plating. Silver plated stuff is very cheap.

:spam: ?

This looks to me the same type of jewelry the sale at the stands in the mall. I love that place, I walk up to the guy point at the biggest thickest hunk of "gold" they have and ask how much.

$200 dollars sir
I'll give you $20
$140
I'll give you $25
$100
$i'll give $35
$80
okay $40
Deal I'll wrap this up for you.

bread's done
Back