Cheap Ass Math Class Poll: How many games have you bought this past month?

Dead of Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I have seven days left of school since I'm a senior, but for some reason my math teacher decided to assign us a project due Friday anyway. We are supposed to poll 25+ people a question and use the data to make a bunch of different graphs and calculations. But since I've been out sick the past week (got the homework from someone else) I can't ask people at school. So I need your help, cheap asses! How many games, new or used, have you bought in the months of April and May 2005 so far? I just need a number. And if I don't get 25 responses, I'll have to ask the people at

GAMEFAQS

so please help! ;) Thank you.

Ummm lets see.....

Manhunt: 10 dollars
Hitman Contracts: 10 dollars
Sonic Anniversary: Gift Card
Full Spectrum Warrior: Gift Card
Stronghold 2: 30 dollars

So the answer is 5 games (4 XBOX, 1 PC) for 50 dollars.

You don't need to say how much money you spent on each, as I don't need it for the poll, but if you want to brag about your cheap ass finds, be my guest. ;) I'll add to the poll with 3- Digital Devil Saga, Zoo Keeper, and Haunting Ground.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You don't need to say how much money you spent on each, as I don't need it for the poll, but if you want to brag about your cheap ass finds, be my guest. ;) I'll add to the poll with 3- Digital Devil Saga, Zoo Keeper, and Haunting Ground.[/QUOTE]

That was actually a way for me to keep count of what I bought exactly. But if your professor asks "did your survey teach you anything?" You could say something like people that buy more games tend to spend less than people that go out and buy one or two new releases.

Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (PSP)
Lumines (PSP) - today, actually
God of War (PS2)
Pikmin 2 (GCN) - I traded for this - does that count?

[quote name='javeryh']Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (PSP)
Lumines (PSP) - today, actually
God of War (PS2)
Pikmin 2 (GCN) - I traded for this - does that count?[/QUOTE]

Yeah any games you acquired as long as it was legal counts. And I'm a senior in HS, so I don't have a professor yet.

Hmmm...Let's see
I bought some older games the last couple of months with some leftover gift card credit I still had. But also treated myself to buying Gran Turismo 4 back in April :).
So, I bought 5 games, including GT4.

21 games here.

I keep a spreadsheet of all my game-related purchases, so it was pretty easy to get that number using Excel functions. If you need more detailed data, I can get it.

Nice, guys! I only need a couple more responses, thanks so much. I think it's funny to see some people buying 0 games while others buying over 20, shows the diversity of CAG.

bread's done
Back