Cheap ass Papa John Pizza!

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
Got this email a few days ago

On Thursday's during the month of March only, order a Large 3-Topping Papa John's pizza ONLINE for $9.99. Offer good this Thursday, March 10th Online Only from 11:00 am until 10:00 pm ET at participating restaurants in the Washington DC metropolitan area.

To redeem this offer:
*Login to Papa John's Online Ordering
*Select the "Enter Promotional Code" button in the upper left hand corner
*Enter Promotion Code: nU7ga6Z5xw
*Proceed with your order

NOTE: Promotional code is case sensitive.

To order this and other special offers from your local restaurant, go to
http://www.papajohns.com/onlinespecial/onlinespecial_ntlcapital.htm

Enjoy you Washington DC CAG's

r1s3n

Hmmm... I'm conflicted. I can order a large nwith free cheesesticks or order a large with three toppings for $10.

I dunno what I'm going to do. But I know what my dinner will be after I work out at the gym tonight!

[quote name='Seventh']There isn't any papa john's near me... never had pizza from them before. Is it good?[/quote]

Worlds. Best. Pizza.

[quote name='valor19'][quote name='Seventh']There isn't any papa john's near me... never had pizza from them before. Is it good?[/quote]

Worlds. Best. Pizza.[/quote]

Eh, maybe not, but it's the best among nationwide chains IMO.

I don't suppose any of the DC PJs deliver to Nashville. Perhaps you could mention the location specificity in your subject?

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='valor19'][quote name='Seventh']There isn't any papa john's near me... never had pizza from them before. Is it good?[/quote]

Eh, maybe not, but it's the best among nationwide chains IMO.[/quote]

umm I don't know about that but I did have one save me once. I was going down the highway and the tread came off the tire leaving only the inner innertube ( true story ). Anyways I grabbed the Papa John's pizza and slapped it around the innertube and it made the best tread substitute I'd ever seen.

Ever since that day I have told all my friends, Don't buy fix a flat, buy Papa Johns :D

It was only good in washington but I still made out!

I got a free order of breadsticks from the "click and win" game. AND I got a free DVD. But unlike most dvd offers they actually bhad some good stuff. Picked up JAckie Chan's Mr. Nice Guy.

[quote name='valor19'][quote name='Seventh']There isn't any papa john's near me... never had pizza from them before. Is it good?[/quote]

I will stick with the $8 Sam's Club pizza cooked in the store. They taste fresher than any chain I have been to. The store near me doesn't ask for a membership card at the cafe even though I have one.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='valor19'][quote name='Seventh']There isn't any papa john's near me... never had pizza from them before. Is it good?[/quote]

Round Table is the best chain pizza place IMO. Papa John's is probably 2nd or 3rd on my list of favorite pizza chains though, only because of their garlic dipping sauce. That stuff is damn tasty.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='valor19'][quote name='Seventh']There isn't any papa john's near me... never had pizza from them before. Is it good?[/quote]

Round Table is the best chain pizza place IMO. Papa John's is probably 2nd or 3rd on my list of favorite pizza chains though, only because of their garlic dipping sauce. That stuff is damn tasty.[/quote]

Yes that stuff is. We don't have a Round Table, so I can't comment to that. :whistle2:(

[quote name='StupidFoo'][quote name='valor19'][quote name='Seventh']There isn't any papa john's near me... never had pizza from them before. Is it good?[/quote]

I will stick with the $8 Sam's Club pizza cooked in the store. They taste fresher than any chain I have been to. The store near me doesn't ask for a membership card at the cafe even though I have one.[/quote]

*GAK* Sam's Club pizza crust tastes like cardboard. The cheese/sauce isn't bad, but MAN!

Bah!

Stageline Pizza in Great Falls, Mt. is the world's best pizza. Everyone knows that.

Agreed. this man know's what he's talkin' about.

bread's done
Back