Cheap Ass PS2 memory card

stocker08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I walkedinto Gamestop today just to look at the new games and on my way out i saw a Madcatz PS2 memory card in a PSX sleeve fo 2.99$ I lost my old memory card so i really needed a new one. The person working there didnt notice right away but when he did he just said "Oh, you got lucky" He gave it to me for the 3$ because it was their mistake, i didnt even have to argue with him. WOOHOO! He said it would have costed me 20$.

[quote name='stocker08'] He said it would have costed me 20$.[/QUOTE]

Ouch...

I'm usually not one to rag on people's grammar, but costed?

And in reference to the OP... I guess it's a good deal, I'd never use a third party memory card though, even if it was free.

Pawn shops are the best for mem cards....you just look through the stuff, pick it up and downplay it's value-- tell them you'll give them a few bucks for it cause you "might" be able to use it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Ouch...

And in reference to the OP... I guess it's a good deal, I'd never use a third party memory card though, even if it was free.[/QUOTE]

oops, yea i guess i did make a grammer error. i was typing fast. and whats wrong with using a third party memory card?? Memory cards really dont break or stop working so what the deal? Should i be stayng away from them?

Edit: My gamecube memory card is a 4X Hip Gear memory card(Hip Gear??? WTF) I got it for free with my GC about 2 years ago and it works fine.

[quote name='Roufuss']Ouch...

And in reference to the OP... I guess it's a good deal, I'd never use a third party memory card though, even if it was free.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he likes to use slang. I would've said costed in person most likely.

IM SOO HAPPY I GOT THIS! Finally i am able to play Devil May Cry! Its been sitting there for about two weeks now. ITS AWESOME TOO!

bread's done
Back