Cheap ass PS3 controller help

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10112366&catid=#

I was looking into this, has anyone tried this out? I won't be using it much only for when my brother comes home on the weekends and even then it wont be used much. So i wanted to know if anyone has any reviews for it. I'll maybe be only using 10-20 hours into this thing a month. What are some other features with this controller?

Edit: can a mod move this to a forum more fitting? Posted this in the wrong forum.

[quote name='madbst']Try radioshack.com. Dualshock controller for 29.99[/QUOTE]

Sold out online. Check your local store.

gamedealdaily.com has refurb ps3 controllers around $28 all the time.. also, the logitech chillstream controllers actually work pretty well if you're not too attached to the PS home button in the middle.

[quote name='alissima']gamedealdaily.com has refurb ps3 controllers around $28 all the time..[/QUOTE]

I ordered one, and it was broken. Sent it back to them, never got a response, refund, or any service after that. Have to recommend against them.

PowerHungryShinobi, that looks like a PS2 controller I once used. I like longer sticks. Just keep in mind, third party controllers can't use Bluetooth, so it will probably use a USB slot and it will most likely drink batteries.

Since the RadioShack deal is sold out, Amazon is probably the best bet. However, if you have a RadioShack near you with them in stock that may be your best bet.

-[Unknown]

Try radioshack b&m before you start thanksgiving festivities; if all else fails I think newegg is selling em for 39.99.

[quote name='unknownbrackets']I ordered one, and it was broken. Sent it back to them, never got a response, refund, or any service after that. Have to recommend against them.

-[Unknown][/QUOTE]

oh that sucks. i had a problem with them when i ordered my 360 charge station, cause it was supposed to come with an extra battery pack and didn't. messaged a mod on the forums, and he sent me the battery pack about a week later.

bread's done
Back