CHEAP BEER! - Newcastle 12 pk. 6.99 @ Kroger

Hush

CAGiversary!
I was at my local Kroger on the south side of Indianapolis last night and Newcastle Brown Ale (12-pack) was on sale for 6.99! They only had one left so I bought it, but you might want to check out your Kroger because this is the best deal I've ever seen on one of my favorite beers!

Yeah, I guess maybe its YMMV outside of Indy. But the 6.99 was the yellow sale tag "Plus Card" price. I couldn't believe it when I saw it myself!

im sure its YMMV because they are flipping their stock and its about to go bad. i woulda definitely jumped on that deal though... new castles the bomb. Its a non-issue anyhow cause i live in pennsylvania so u can only buy beer at distributors and liqour at state run wine and spirits stores.

fuck the quakers

[quote name='GeneralJenkins']im sure its YMMV because they are flipping their stock and its about to go bad. i woulda definitely jumped on that deal though... new castles the bomb. Its a non-issue anyhow cause i live in pennsylvania so u can only buy beer at distributors and liqour at state run wine and spirits stores.

fuck the quakers[/quote]

I'm not much of a beer drinker either but if that were available here I would give it a shot. I really don't like that whole state run liquor store thing at times.. but I would imagine they have better standards of cleanliness than a few NJ stores I stopped at once upon a time. A better overall stock too...

[quote name='h3llbring3r']NICE! Cheapassdrinkers.com go start a site.[/quote]

Brilliant. I moved from Milwaukee to Pennsylvania and anyone around here can tell you it's a pain to drink without going crazy.

I went back last night and they didn't have anymore so the guy who said they are just clearing old stock is probably right. Were any of you actually able to snag any at this price?

bread's done
Back