Cheap Bluetooth headset at BestBuy

nonggame

CAGiversary!
I got good news for all bluetooth lover BB have this Plantonic 640E for 20 bones (list price is 100 ) and Motomora 950HS for only 16 bones ( list price is 60 I think) I only bought Plantonic and it's awesome ^__^ woke perfect with my Iphone. Happy Hunting...

PS. btw both headset are on clearance so check you local BB

[quote name='Masterkyo']U can get this at local TArget clearance bin for $7.48 or cheaper.[/QUOTE]
o_O holy hotness Batman!!! I'll check my local Target

ive been wanting one of these for a while, will have to check target and BB.

Are they marked at $7 or whatever, or do i need to do price scans on all of them to check the price?

eh i will find out soon enough, thanks for posting this.

[quote name='wildnuts02']this is NOT a video game deal.

wow, i haven't seen so many misplaced threads in a long time[/quote]

It works on the PS3, therefore, it is a VG related deal

wow, i haven't seen so many misplaced threads in a long time[/QUOTE]

who cares, $7 for a bluetooth is wickedhot imo and i am glad he posted it here, otherwise i probably would have never seen it.

Sometimes it is good to break the rules

Rather than cry about this sort of deal, people ought to cry about all of the non deals or weaksauce deals that turn up time and time again in the VG deals forum

Hell, at least 80% of the deals in the VG deals forum are weaker than a 7 year old can of weak sauce, so when a good deal, that is non gaming related shows up, that is cool with me.

I consider this deal a VG related deal...you can use it on your PS3.

People really need to stop bitching about misplaced threads.

[quote name='Jewelz23']I consider this deal a VG related deal...you can use it on your PS3.

People really need to stop bitching about misplaced threads.[/QUOTE]

This deal just barely qualifies. Misplaced threads in the Deals forum is really fricken annoying.

[quote name='Nephilim']This deal just barely qualifies. Misplaced threads in the Deals forum is really fricken annoying.[/quote]
Then don't fucking read it. Personally I would consider getting this for Warhawk (that's a video game by the way) so IMO it's worth being in the VG Deals thread; I'd rather be seeing this than Happy Feet for $11.99.

Damn, I went to both Targets yesterday and didn't know about the Plantronics...I could use one of those for work.

Well, I was heading back today anyway...

[quote name='Masterkyo']U can get this at local TArget clearance bin for $7.48 or cheaper.[/quote]Wait, which one? I just spent an evening running to all the Targets for the Plantronics headset...which rings up at $100 here. Didn't notice until I checked back that you didn't specify which one could be had at Target for $7.50.

Might as well try to get the $20 one at BB tomorrow...except that I think my phone would need a hack to use it.

wow, i haven't seen so many misplaced threads in a long time[/quote]

according to the title of the forum, this is an "other" deals and request forum, therefore this is the exact place this thread belongs.

bread's done
Back