Cheap / Bundled PS2?

Gator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Good news: My parents bought me Guitar Hero for my birthday last week.
Bad news: I don't own a PS2.

I know Amazon had that killer $100 bundle last week but it's OOS. What are the odds of them getting that back in stock?

Are there any other deals/bundles for the PS2?

At the very least BB has a $10 GC when you spend over $100. Any other deal I should know about?

I have a close friend who wants to sell his used old-style PS2. He used the PS2 all of about 4 times, and it is in perfect condition. It comes with all cords, two controllers, a memory card, the network adapter, and 6 games: MoH: Rising Sun, MoH: Frontline, Star Trek: Shattered Universe, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars Battlefront, and GTA: Vice City. I think he would sell it for around $100. Again, it is as good as new. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer, the ender, but I really would like a mint (slim) PS2.

enendido, thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, FYE required the purchase a few weeks ago. The offer at Sam Goody, on the other hand, is still good.
CAG link

Anyone else see anything? There is a $150 bundle at Fry's... it comes with three crappy games though. Help a CAG out!

keep checking the weekly ads at frys, they often have some decent bundles. I think overstock sometimes has the systems and lets you apply the coupon to t hem

Try buying massive amounts of copies of the game Powerdrome Racing for PS2(complete only) and trading them to FYE, Gator.....

Thats how I mostly paid for my slim PS2(which I'm waiting for the rebate check to come back on).

Of course, it would help to ask the clerks at FYE if they have any in stock already, as that will drop your trade in price to $9 after a while.

Speaking of cheap deals, anyone on here know where I can find a cheap folding table, been thinking bout flea marketing my guide hauls lately.

But no store has tables for UNDER 30 bucks.

I'm a real cheap ass and don't feel like springing for one at THAT price.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Try buying massive amounts of copies of the game Powerdrome Racing for PS2(complete only) and trading them to FYE, Gator.....

Thats how I mostly paid for my slim PS2(which I'm waiting for the rebate check to come back on).

Of course, it would help to ask the clerks at FYE if they have any in stock already, as that will drop your trade in price to $9 after a while.

Speaking of cheap deals, anyone on here know where I can find a cheap folding table, been thinking bout flea marketing my guide hauls lately.

But no store has tables for UNDER 30 bucks.

I'm a real cheap ass and don't feel like springing for one at THAT price.[/quote]

Got a Big Lots? $30 could buy a bag of gold there.....

bread's done
Back