Cheap camera

Any other suggestions, anyone? I'm in the 100-150 range for a present.

*EDIT
I went with a Canon Powershot 570IS for $125 with a 10% off clearance prices @ Sears.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can recommend that samsung l100. The fiance and I just purchased it from circuit city for 100 bucks plus got a free hd photo printer after rebate. I think the printer deal is still going on, you may wanna check.

There is a woot off today on woot.com... all sorts of stuff being sold out to clear the stores. Might be able to pick up a camera. They've already sold one out, the probably have more. There have already been 3 or 4 different PCs.

Get yourself to Sharper Image while they're liquidating - I picked up a battery-less display Exilim for $10. It only cost me another $10 for two batteries.

If you can spare $147 Id recommend the Casio Exilim EX-Z80.

Looking at the reviews online they all seem favorable, for the most part.

@ buydig.com it can be had for said price with free shipping and no tax, so seems like a good value

I will suggest you, You can go at Buy.com by going through Rebation.com. You wil get 10% cash back from this store. I have been purchased Canon Powershot A470 7.1 MP Camera with 3.4 x Optical zoom & 2.5" LCD 115.99 just few weeks ago at Buy.com by going through Rebation.com. By going through this i have got 10% cash back. I am so lucky.

bread's done
Back