Cheap CDs

You can buy and/or trade Music, DVDs, and Games at barterbee.com

Please use me "jshendel" as a reference if you sign up.

I've been a member for only 2 months now, and I am loving it!

Believe it or not, try Wherehouse.com. I get some of my harder to find cd's there (used, but I've always gotten resealed cd's in absolute mint condition). Many one disc releases are around the $5.99-$2.99 mark, and 2 disc sets around $11.99 or so. Not the cheapest, but worth a shot if you prefer a disc over a download.

Fye used to have good prices on used mint cds (probably resurfaced, but who cares?), but now they've gone way up in price to the point where its the same to buy them new elsewhere...

How do you guys like BMG? For those who dont know this is the ad you frequently see in magazines claiming to give you 12 cds for the price of one. I havent signed up yet but my cousin has and he said it is really good. I think I might do it.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']How do you guys like BMG? For those who dont know this is the ad you frequently see in magazines claiming to give you 12 cds for the price of one. I havent signed up yet but my cousin has and he said it is really good. I think I might do it.[/QUOTE]

It sucks, you have to pay shipping so the 12 "free cds" cost $40. You only get 8 free then after you buy 3 more at "club price" $25 each. You get the other 4 for free plus shipping $20. So in all it costs you $135 plus your state sales tax (lets say 7%). Which comes out to $144/15 cds = $9.60 a cd. or you could go to ebay, secondspin, warehouse etc, and pay $3-$6 for used music.

Could try pawn shops. You wouldn't believe how many rare and out of print CDs I've found at some. Found a mint Japanese import copy of a PiG CD one time

just go to FYE they have all kinds of used CD's for 5 bucks and half the time there 20 % off of that when the have sales. i got 8 new cd's for 10 bucks and they were mint cindition.

bread's done
Back