cheap component cables

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
i just bought the LG 20in LCD HDTV from bestbuy for $300 (after 10% off & giftcards)

but i was wondering where i can find some cheap component cables for ps2 and wii (and possible xbox 360, but is it worth upgrading cables from the one that came with the 360?)

also whats the difference between component, S-video, monster cables, and VGA cables?

[quote name='anarchyburger']also whats the difference between component, S-video, monster cables, and VGA cables?[/quote]

Component and VGA are capable of outputing an HD signal

S-video can not put out an HD signal

Monster is a brand of cable (and in my opinion overpriced).

NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM MONSTER.

Because if you do, you are an idiot gullible consumer why is being sucked in by inflated product claims.

thanks for the input guys, i saw those component cables on play asia and i am interested in those but are there any coupons or free shipping promotions going for play asia? (this is my first time ordering from them)

My friend has a Monster HDMI cable. The way he talks about it, it sounds like it gives him a blow job every night. Some people are just stupid I guess.

So it doesn't matter what brand a cable is?
I mean, I was under the impression that Monster was the best. I have never been able to afford them so I usually go with the cheapest recognizable name brand cable.

Monster cables are way over priced. If they do make any difference it would be something that you would only notice on a direct one to one comparison, even then it would't be much.
They are really a waste of money for the monster cable hdmi. Its a digital signal, its all 1's and 0's, so the cable either works or doesn't. It's not like analog cables where the signal can degrade.

bread's done
Back